Wednesday, August 23, 2006

BLOG RULES (READ IMMEDIATELY)

Here are the rules for posting on this site. You must follow them religiously, or your access will be denied forever!

1. You may not post any criticism of classmates, teachers, administrators, or the system in general. The purpose of the site is to communicate information, not to debate it or criticize it.

2. Obviously, you must adhere to all of the rules in the student handbook, particularly those that pertain to certain uses of language.

3. You know how I feel about gossip of any kind. This is a public site, so gossip isn't acceptable. Ask a question, and you'll get an answer.

4. What we discuss in class should stay in class. This is a public site.

5. You may share the link to this site with anyone, since it is a public site, but advise them of the policies regarding the usage of it. I suggest that you share it with alumni since they are always trying to stay updated with our trappings. It will be easy since.....this....is.....a......public.....site.

MjB

P.S. Check the site daily!!!!! Remember, choose a very easy to recognize screen name.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

OK. By the way, I wasn't quite sure from the way you were writing, but is this site public?

7:29 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

Yo Bair,
I don't know what to say. I was planning on talking smack about you, but now that I can't...well, holla.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

sure!!!!!!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

sounds good! but is this page seriously public? cause you were a little vague concerning privacy issues.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home