Collages and Such....
Well,
I certainly must admit that the presentations went better today. Some were a bit too lengthy, but that's better than too short. Remember, give everyone a chance to find the hidden stuff; don't tell them until everyone has had a chance to guess. Gosh....
Secondly, I would like you to really think about what you would to teach. You have until now and the end of the semester. There were way too many "Suggest" comments. I would like you to come up with some ideas please.
Finally, remember to bring some children's books in with you starting tomorrow. I will give you the details of the project tomorrow, but invariably, it boils down to having a great story. Please remind me to bring the video in from last time. It has irrefutable evidence on it!
Word.
MjB
I certainly must admit that the presentations went better today. Some were a bit too lengthy, but that's better than too short. Remember, give everyone a chance to find the hidden stuff; don't tell them until everyone has had a chance to guess. Gosh....
Secondly, I would like you to really think about what you would to teach. You have until now and the end of the semester. There were way too many "Suggest" comments. I would like you to come up with some ideas please.
Finally, remember to bring some children's books in with you starting tomorrow. I will give you the details of the project tomorrow, but invariably, it boils down to having a great story. Please remind me to bring the video in from last time. It has irrefutable evidence on it!
Word.
MjB

12 Comments:
Yo.
Don't feel ashamed...everyone goes ghetto eventually. I don't even know where to start to think of something to teach. I'll think about it, though...dawg.
Holla back.
Just commenting to let bair know i exist. Than maybe post some obscenities , gossip, and slander on a public outlet. you know, for fun.
Posting, if you didn't know I was on this already. I'll have to talk to you as to whether you think I should teach what I taught last year (with help from the booklets) or something new (Maybe sound? I did quite a bit with godspell, but I know a lot of people know about that)
-Ana
Hi Mr. Bair,
I'm sick today. Am I going to miss anything important? Also, is "The Lorax" too long and complicated to make into a puppet show? I really want to do Suess. I could probably teach a lesson on stage crew, but I know a lot of people have more experience than I do in that department. cough, cough See you tomorrow, I hope.
Sorry. My presentation was a little long.
I hope you feel better Kristen. Your presentation was fine, rather enlightening even. One thing stands out over the past couple of days; so many of you have overcome your fear of speaking in front of others. If nothing else, that should make your Drama career complete. Deeanna, as long as the voices are outside your head, and not in them, it's all good with me.
MjB
Chris,
I have the link Chris... www.getonyourownblastedsite.com
MjB
No, due to my excellent skills in organization, I know where the book is. In fact, I know where everything is. YES! Remedial sewing!
MjB
I am here.
Amanda
Hey
I made it here by myself...
Amanda
Oh, dear, what's so "enlightening" this time? I guess I could teach a sewing lesson if no one else is going to jump on that. I had a lot of practice during "Eve of Battle." Whatever happened to hopes for a cinematography club? I'd join.
Yep, unless he's changed the name "The Eve of Battle" is the name of Scott's movie.
Post a Comment
<< Home