Dates and a New Space
Hello to all of you joining us. It's nice to stay in contact. Furthermore, as the Girls Academy representative has shown us, it's a very easy way to share information. Thanks Chris.
Here are a couple of thoughts. Can you get this done by the 14th? I don't think so, but I'll let you tell me. We need some semblance of publicity. I suggest that we ask Mandy and Beth to help. They don't want to be left out of the loop.
Otherwise, what else do you need? What are you finding and thinking? Talk to me.
MjB
Here are a couple of thoughts. Can you get this done by the 14th? I don't think so, but I'll let you tell me. We need some semblance of publicity. I suggest that we ask Mandy and Beth to help. They don't want to be left out of the loop.
Otherwise, what else do you need? What are you finding and thinking? Talk to me.
MjB

12 Comments:
As far as my group goes, and I hope this pretty much applies across the board, I think we can get this done by the 14th if we steel ourselves to the task and work. We need to concentrate and not waste time in class. Even though it would be nice to have the cushion of a couple extra days, I think it's high time we learned how to work without distractions. Otherwise, we'll never stop extending deadlines. I'm guilty of this too, but we can all work together to improve our work ethic.
I think it sounds great. I think we would all love to have Mandy and Beth. Oh, Hi Girls! I miss you gals so much.
My group I have faith in getting this done by the 14th we are doing something really simple and Its not a really hard project. Like Dee said nothing "fancy". I totally agree with Adam, we do need to learn to work without distractions. This extending the deadline thing should not be needed with what we are doing as long as we WORK!!!!!!! He He Bair:)
Ok...I'm excited about this. I love this whole idea of what we are doing.
Rossen
I think that the 14th is definitely a good deadline for our group. We might even finish our preparations in time to help others if they need it. So, all is good on the piggy front!
It sounds like the 14th is it. I love this kind of confidence, especially from Rossen! Tell your dad that he was one attractive guy in that mullet.
MjB
P.S. Tell your mom that she's a weirdo for marrying a guy with a mullet! Wait...Becky married me, and I had a....rats.
I want to help- just tell me what to do- PLEASE- he he- What are you doing anyways??? Well, just let me know what I can do to help.
(This is proof- that I do ckeck the drama blog as well)
our group started working today...the 14th should not be a problem at all...and i dont even think we need anything...heh!...word
Wow, a bunch of us telling Mr. Bair we DON'T need more time. Let's record this moment for posterity's sake. I think we can get it done, but, like our academy member pointed out, we don't really know how long making puppets will take. We've never done it before! I think we may need to work harder than we really expect to work to get this done. It might be children's theatre, but that doesn't mean we should dismiss it as child's play. And so (deep breath)... WORK, WORK, WOOOORK.
And Beth, I know the feeling.
Hey Bair
Dad said it was all one length...He said if your going to pick at his hair he'll pick at your bald spot. He He
That is what he said don't blame me, I'm just the messanger!
Rossen
What up homie g's?!?!?! well, since mj and e_to_the_mily think we can do it, who am I to oppose? Reppin' the piggy front...holla.
JamMaster K signing out
So far, our project is going along swimmingly, and with the use of a stage to practice on I think our group can be ready by than.
Just wait, Gantz. There's a lot of days between now and the fourteenth. We'll return to our old habits soon, I'm afraid.
Post a Comment
<< Home