Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time for a New Post

Here are some scheduling information for you.

TOMORROW: We are going to stay after and try to look at the songs, talk about characters, etc. (IF YOU CAN STAY, GREAT. IF YOU CANNOT, IT'S OK.) 3:30-5:15

THURSDAY: Nothing. I'm going to cross my T's and dot my I's to make sure I'm really ready to roll with this.

FRIDAY: Singing Rehearsal with Tallon. We need to finalize what key to sing these songs. (AGAIN, IF YOU CAN STAY, GREAT. IF YOU CANNOT, IT'S OK.)

NEXT WEEK: We will start rehearsing in earnest. If you want to stay to work on songs with partners at any time during this process, that's great. Just let me know.

I WILL GIVE YOU A REHEARSAL SCHEDULE TOMORROW!!!!

MjB

P.S. I am pondering a title change. Sarah had suggested "NO MORE LONELY KNIGHTS", which I like a great deal. I was also pondering "KNIGHT MOVES." What do you think?

MjB

70 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the titles mr.Bair

7:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes, the more I think about KNIGHT MOVES, the more I like it. It makes sense across the board.

MjB

8:01 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Mr. Bair, I can stay any time, and I'd like to ask how you would want me to go about getting these schedules and scripts and things that I hear aboot. Also, I like the first title better, but as long as you don't call it "High School Musical" I think its fairly good. :D

8:01 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Joseph,

Tomorrow, please finish the old scripts please. Determine who still has copies and retrieve them please. I would like that mess out of the way. Thanks.

MjB

8:01 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

I'd also like to add that I haven't read the whole thing yet so my opinion means little. ha.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Cody,

You should try to visit at least once a day, and if nothing else, come see me at the beginning of your lunch shift.

MjB

8:02 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ummmm....CODY....read the play!

MjB

8:03 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Okay, I'll do that and i haven't got the chance due to gratuitous amounts of homework, but i have minimal homework tonight, so I'll read the copy attached to that email. If there's a more up to date version, I'll have to retrieve one from you tomorrow, yes? No? Maybe?

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Bair below I am posting the names of the people who are not in Drama II or independent study if there are any more please tell me.
Keven Reese
Chris George
Mandy Newton
Briana Miller
Danial Dogheart
Ian Keraker
Samantha Baldwin
Cody James
Maria Demartino
is this everyone?
Please tell me so I can mark them on the roster tomorrow.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who was casted needs to pay me $1 for the script and $3 from the following
Tom Burgan
Lexy Flook
Sarah Hall
Many Newton
Shanon Strong
Jacob Reese
Ian Karaker

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Bair do you mean the version 3 script.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Joseph's spelling is inventive. Don't correct him. It's probably better not to online.

MjB

8:13 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes, Joseph.

MjB

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who has pages from the version 3 script bring them tommorow.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I can't help if I can't spell everyone's names never seen the spelling for them.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be late Mr. Bair but I can stay.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Joseph,

I'm just stopping everyone from posting corrections. It's OK. Thanks for posting them.

MjB

8:20 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Joe,

I am not sure when I can get you the three (or four?) dollars, but I will eventually.

Ian

PS: Should I give them to you or to Mr. Bair, or does it matter?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Also, I personally like the first title better. It has more of a ring to it, and more of a flow, in my opinion (although the others are more suitable in terms of what they mean).

Ian

8:28 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ian,

Give it to me when you can. Remember, $2 is a deposit for the binder. If you have your own, use it instead. If money is an issue, let me know.

MjB

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just heard night moves the song as i was coming home
and on the c clamp side of things dont we have enough to just swap him with our good ones which if i remember right are a stronger steal than his were

8:32 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Good point Matt. I'll examine that tomorrow.

MjB

8:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

confused on that last post bair i didnt see a matt and half your posts of making corrections what are you talking about

8:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ooopppsss....that was Jason, not Matt.

MjB

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian just pay Mr. Bair the dollar or three dollars that you owe or tell me where you sit during lunch and I'll get it then.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I like No More Lonely Knights better, I don't like Knight Moves...I just don't think it sound very good. But the first one has a ring to it, like someone else said (I think it was Ian but I don't feel like looking, yes I am that lazy). I also like No More Lonely Knights better than One of Those Knights. So basically you probably don't really care but my choices are.

1. When Men Thought They Ruled the World
2. No More Lonely Knights
3. One of Those Knights
4. Knight Moves

8:55 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I like "Oh what a Knight".

9:01 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Oh, What a Knight" I LIKE IT.

MjB

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Knight Moves, but feel as though it's incomplete. Mr. Bair, would you mind sending me a script? I'd like to read it.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Sure Scott. It will need to be tomorrow since the final copy is on the computer at school.

MjB

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right....I forgot. It's not 6:30 where you are

9:32 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Mr. Bair,

Is there a particular time when I should try to have a certain number of lines memorized?

Ian

PS: Thanks, I will give the money to you (Mr. Bair) at lunch by the end of the week.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Wow Mr. Bair. As I read through this play, I find that it is AMAZING. Alot. And I'm probably going to stop by your room at the beginning of lunch tomorrow. thought I'd warn you.

P.S. If I could emphasize amazing any more, I would.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bair that card reader is either a demon or possessed
i put it in hulk and wouldn't even turn on
took it back out and everything is fine

9:53 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Cody is right. It is truly AWESOME!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Wow.... I didn't post in time to make mine relevant.

Whatever the case, "it" is the play.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

There has to be a short in it. That's the only explanation. I'll have to bring a meter in and try to determine what the cause is.

MjB

10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

but how would it make me not even power on
the board registered that it was getting power cause the led was on but the board would not turn on at all

10:17 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

I'm returning your binder tomorrow since I found my own to use, so I will only owe money dor the script.

10:29 PM  
Blogger y2joey said...

Courtesy of the "baseball bat to the head" headache, I suggest "Knightmare".

I cannot make it tomorrow, unfortunately due to the inability to find a ride on short notice. However, I should not have any problems come production time.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cody you were right about the serv line in the scene taking place in the Garder inn we use the same name for the servent of the house and inn.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Mr. Bair-

I just found out that Thursday March 5th, I have a dentist appointment at either 3:10 or 4:20. Either way, it cuts into that day's rehearsal, but I will do my best to get back as soon as I can! I'm really, really sorry.

8:02 PM  
Blogger ~*Nika*~ said...

Umm... I'm not sure when/where I should get involved. Do you want me to come by your room tommorow during lunch shift?

8:07 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

So who would be this "serv" in the Garder Inn? Just wondering.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

...and what does it mean by "serv"? servant? server? Again, just curious.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it more likely to be server because of what they do.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Bair, I do not have my Cinematography/Drama binder with me, so, I was wondering if you could re-inform me of the different lightings the face had to be in... I have backlighting, normal lighting...kinda, and the dramatic thing with just half of the face lit, and the other half in complete darkness... I used a pretty person to be certain I couldn't really screw this up.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Mr. Bair,

I know that you want to keep the details of this play secretive, but I was wondering whether it would be okay for me to use my brother to help me memorize my lines. If not, that is fine, but I would just like to know.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Dominika, yes, lunch.

Cody, servant, not server

Ian, yes, of course.

Brandi, we'll deal with it in the morning.

MjB

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Bair, who is playing the Maiden who marries Master Slender? I was under the impression that it was Simple, but it doesn't say in the script.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

It is Simple Brandi.

MjB

P.S. It is explained in Act V. Sc.ii I believe.

MjB

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okiedokie, thanks.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okiedokie, thanks.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bair bring the laptop tomorrow please
and we can install what we want without worrying it is a board computer?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Sure. What am I installing?

MjB

9:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im bringing a CAD trial for making new maps so within a few weeks all new maps that are not hand drawn and they can be used in future

9:36 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Mr. Bair,

The practice tomorrow is from 6:30 to 8:30, right?

If so, Cody, could you please give me a ride to the practice? I can still make it if you can't, but I'll have to walk.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

okeedoke Ian, I could give you a ride.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Thanks, Cody. I appreciate it.

10:54 PM  
Blogger sara said...

If an alumna wanted to visit the realm of drama, when would be a good time to do so? I am very intrigued by the new happenings.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Do I need to bring anything tonight? Script? CD?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, Tom and Lexy bring audition cd on Monday or as mr.Bair say "I'll make sure he gets up in your grill until you bring the cd."

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr. Bair seriously how many pairs of guys stage shoes do we need? I don't know how many guys there are in the cast.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Mr. Bair,

I know my singing this evening was not very good. I just wanted to tell you (and perhaps Tallon should know too when altering the key signatures) that I do not actually prefer to sing in that low octave. My only practicing of that song has been without a recording, so when there was a recording, I started fumbling for the right pitch. The first one I found that was right was too low. I can sing it higher. I've practiced singing it higher. I can probably even sing the range that the song is actually in. I'll just need to practice with a recording. I just want to make sure that you don't put me in a key signature that doesn't actually work for me. You probable knew everything I said already, but I figured there was no harm in making sure.

Thanks,

Ian

9:06 PM  
Blogger The artist formerly known as Cole said...

If you haven't decided yet, I think you should name it "Snakes on a Plane 2"

9:35 PM  
Blogger The artist formerly known as Cole said...

!!! Or Star Wars Episode 7!!!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger The artist formerly known as Cole said...

I swear this is the last one but it's perfect..."Bad Boys 3"

9:58 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Ha ha ha....

Cole, I will need your help with the lab tomorrow. I slaved over it for three to four hours and made NO forward progress.

Sorry for the trouble, but I am really confused.

Ian

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home