Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Deed is Done


OK...I did it....I didn't enjoy it, but I did it. Don't be sending me ridiculous things, and get off my back when I don't respond to you. I still love my BLOG. See you tomorrow.

MjB

http://www.facebook.com/michaelj.bairtheteacher

35 Comments:

Blogger Brianne said...

I am very pleased to see that mr. bair =] Oh, My schedule got mixed up today and I will be seeing you 4th period tomorrow! I was sad I didnt se you at all today =(

6:02 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Terrifyingly awesome. Also, I'm still keeping the blog up 24-7.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

It made me sad too....thanks...

MjB

P.S. Thanks Cody.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Dawww thanks Mr. Bair, and of course Cody James =D

7:41 AM  
Blogger MorGAN said...

Mr. Bair, what exactly are we starting in class this week?

11:52 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Computer terminology and how it affects everything we use in this class.

MjB

12:31 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

hey mr. bair, there's a strong possibility I won't be in school tomorrow, did you get the schedule thing i left on your desk?

i forgot to ask you.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I don't remember a schedule. What was the schedule?

MjB

9:50 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

bluhhhhhh
my bad i fell asleep.

it was my proposal for my independent study schedule thing, i put it on your desk and then forgot to tell you.
I can print it again tomorrow if you didn't get it, no biggie.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

OK...I'm sure I have it then. Are you ill?

MjB

7:19 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

VERY.
I'll be back tomorrow though.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Hey Mr. Bair, I still have your copies of A Christmas Carol (book and script). Is there a day you'll still be at school at around 5:10 so I can give them back?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ian,

I'll let you know. I'm not overly sure. However, I might be there a little later than usual tonight. OK?

MjB

7:23 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Sorry Mr. Bair, now was the first time I was able to check the blog all day. But almost any day is good for me, just let me know.

Thanks, and once again sorry for not getting your message in time,

Ian

9:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Thanks Ian. We'll figure it out!

MjB

9:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I HAVE A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT TOMORROW MORNING. I WILL NEED SOME INDEPENDENT STUDY HELP IN THE MORNING!!!!

MjB

9:04 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Mr. Bair,
I went out and took all my photos at devil's backbone today (becca saw me and you can ask my mom) I imported the pictures from the memory card to my computer and then cut and pasted them into my folder, I then deleted the photos off of the card. WHen I went back to my folder where the pictures were I could not find them. I have been searching for them everywhere I/ carly can think of...are they lost forever? What should I do? I'm freaking out.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ahh...you did put it here! Check your Facebook account.

MjB

9:30 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

hey i just want to say that i found a site with a huge index of Too Good to be Truesday material, so if anyone ever needs a free program at the last minute I'm your guy.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

She is the Queen of Truesday!

MjB

8:48 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

So I'm wondering when is a good time to come visit y'all.

10:51 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

And someone what tell me what Too Good to be Truesday is. It's eating at me!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

What is tomorrow's theme???

MjB

7:56 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Define "tomorrow" and "theme"

8:48 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Spirit Week!

MjB

9:14 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Tomorrow is twin day.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Oh my...must find a twin...

MjB

9:58 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

HEY MR. BAIR i'll be back in school tomorrow so you should bring some marx brothers stuff or whatever

also you should rock the mullet for 80s day

10:20 PM  
Blogger Nic Sanderson said...

Mr. Bair, you asked me to remind you to look for that movie for me, therefore I am now reminding you about that movie.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

Oh my gosh, I completely forgot to sign out the camera before I left. I am so sorry.
I have the Panasonic camcorder, its charger, and the extra memory card.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

actually I'm pretty sure the camera is broken somehow. this always happens when i take stuff home.

when i turn it on, it just shows a blank screen and none of the buttons work at all. I can't turn it off, either, unless I take the battery out. I tried charging the battery to see if that was it, but it didn't do anything.

any ideas?

12:04 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Madeleine,

It certainly seems like the camera is dead. It has been nearly dead for awhile. You have taken every logical approach to fixing the problem. I'll need to look at it on Monday. Sorry.

MjB

P.S. Did it start when you put the larger memory card in it?

12:30 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

That's alright, just relieved I didn't break it.

And yes, it did start when I put the memory card in, but it does it even when I take the card out.

2:53 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

What about me?

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home