It All Makes Sense....
Hello,
If you have noticed, the last few posts have occurred without any comments. Luckily, several folks have indicated that they have been posting but must wait for publishing. This reminded me that I had changed the security settings awhile back because a certain someone was posting very inappropriate information. I forgot, but for the moment, I am switching back to a standard posting system. I'll give you a day in in July to make up for my error this time. Sigh...sorry....
MjB
If you have noticed, the last few posts have occurred without any comments. Luckily, several folks have indicated that they have been posting but must wait for publishing. This reminded me that I had changed the security settings awhile back because a certain someone was posting very inappropriate information. I forgot, but for the moment, I am switching back to a standard posting system. I'll give you a day in in July to make up for my error this time. Sigh...sorry....
MjB

14 Comments:
Testing....one, two, three....
MjB
I think we're good!
MjB
Stickball anyone?
I'd come in for stick ball! Just tell me when.
Same here! I'd also love to help Cody with those shelves if he's up to it and I'm free any day. Well, at least in the afternoons if I have work.
let me know!!
Stickball stickball stickball!!!
Stickball! <3
When when when???
I have yet to play a game of stickball but it sounds like fun, just post a day! Have a good summer Mr. Bair!
Stickball :3
-Has checked the blog everyday for stickball - XD
Me too. And for the Photo Album information...
It's coming....it's coming...it's July still!
MjB
Barely...haha...or should I say Bairly! Mwahaha!
I'm so ready to WIN stickball (finally)!
Post a Comment
<< Home