Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just So You Know....

If you're trying to reach me via school e-mail, the server has been down most of the day. You would be better off to post something here.

MjB

10 Comments:

Blogger Lamkin said...

What time tomorrow for Dr.M. ? 11-1?

9:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes...for you...painting etc...afterwards.

MjB

10:50 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Mr. Bair! I know how to make the lights work! We can't liht them individually but I figured out how to do it at the same time! I didn't think we had enough lights, but I figured it out!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Please...share....

MjB

1:28 AM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Well, if we need to light the table and two separate spots in the pit from above and we have four lights to work with, then we have two for those spots and two left for the table. The problem is that I don't think two lights can light all three tables. So I started thinking of how we can get it to work and if those two lights don't cover the table, couldn't diffusing them spread the light out to cover it? Then Morgan brought up the fact that it will leave shadows on their faces and the only way we can get around that is using the S-4's.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Shadows on faces wouldn't be bad, but it'd have to be that way for everyone except Mrs. Stevenson.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

That would work, particularly if you kept the S-4's at a much lower intensity. It's the broad spectrum and range that I'm trying to avoid. I think the overhead light creates a much more surreal look that I prefer. It's up to Sarah though.

MjB

5:07 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Can I see them tomorrow, perhaps?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

I'll do it first thing tomorrow. I just have to mess with it a bit first.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Aaron G. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home