Friday, April 09, 2010

Steven N. Will need to stay after on Monday until 5:00. Contact me at school if there are any questions.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Mr. Bair,

Is there a day this week that I can talk to you after school? I found out recently that my schedule for the next few weeks is going to be more swamped than I had thought, including on all of the next few Saturdays.

Sorry,

Ian

9:51 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Wow Ian, I hope I'm not involved.

Look Mr.Bair, Ian and I check the blog!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes....you are good children. Ian, if it's not going to work, that's fine. However, if you just want to get on stage for 30 seconds, I'll find a way for you to do it..

Ari...how did it go? Sorry...no way to get there...today turned out to be crazier than any other day of the week. When will I see you this week?

MjB

11:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bair,
did you get my message asking if i can borrow the SFX disk case for the day tomorrow?

11:34 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Everyone was impressed with the show, so I guess it went as planned. You might not see me till saturday, it depends on when I get home. :( I know my lines though!

:D

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Mr. Bair,

I think I'm going to have to not participate. My parents don't much like the idea of me squeezing it in, and it really would be a squeeze. I'm really sorry, I REALLY wanted to be a part of it. I'll still try to come to the performance at least once.

Sorry,

Ian

9:33 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Sure...thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

MjB

10:01 PM  
Blogger Lauran said...

Mr. Bair,
The TV in my room recently just stopped working. It's old and pink. Would you want it in the prop room, or should my mom just throw it out?

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home