Friday, January 29, 2010

Alora's Building Day

Hello....on behalf of Alora, I am notifying you of the times for tomorrow. She would like to build and paint from 9:00-3:00. Post your questions and concerns.

MjB

35 Comments:

Blogger ~*Nika*~ said...

Hi Alora! I ran out of text messages for January. Anyway, ignore what I said earlier, my da says I can skip gym/laundry and come to the Building Day instead. It might have something to do with him knowing I would drag him to go look for new bras after gym... **shrugs**

9:53 PM  
Blogger ALORA said...

Haaaaa,

Well awesome. Thanks very much. =]

10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bair im helping with the screen can you call me please at sometime i have a few questions

thanks

1:45 AM  
Blogger ~Zandra~ said...

wow, 9:00 is early. But i will be determined to show up as soon as possible tomorrow. nothing can stop me from helping to paint! :)

3:26 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

That was nice of your dad to "support" your decision.

MjB

8:45 AM  
Blogger ~*Nika*~ said...

**cracks up* That's a HORRIBLE joke Mr. Bair! I'd expect that from Kevin, but you? Seriously?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Mr. Bair,
I was cleaning my room and found the first trial Complete Works 1 disk (that the KISS audio project didn't work on). Should I just use that disk, since the other Complete Works is still missing?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Sorry! I haven't had much to laugh about lately. Sarah...YES!

MjB

1:13 AM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Alright!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bair,
If you want to make a Home depot/Lowe's run during that day this week so they can do the screen when they get a chance just give me a call and i will pick you up and we can go grab whatever is needed and drop it at the school.
Middle of the day is preferable, i have class 830-1115 tues and thurs and mon-thurs i have class or scheduled work at 4.
Call me or text me or message here, call or text is preferable.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

mr bair Tommy the tiger is DONE how do i get it to you as soon as possible and i could not find my complete works disc i asked around and some people tried to help me find it but no luck

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Mark,

Give it to Tallon, and it will make it to me the same day. Give me a disc of what you do have.

MjB

8:04 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

mr bair is there like a point deduction on that if i dont have all my stuff

8:33 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Let's just get what you have to me, and I'll figure it out from there. Did you solve your computer woes.

MjB

9:14 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

mostly

9:35 PM  
Blogger Respectable Christian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Respectable Christian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Stop

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yoy

2:46 PM  
Blogger ALORA said...

The Seagull Cast,

As you know, you guys won't be getting back to school till Tuesday. Do NOT take this break to start slacking. Practice your lines and movements. Ask yourself why your character would say, or do that. I'm not even kidding. I expect you to practice.

Challenge yourself to create an inner monologue. Your character is human, and therefore is always thinking and analyzing the situations they are placed in. They react according to what they feel inside themselves. So, THINK about your characters thought process in every instance of the play. This will help you make the lines and movements more realistic.

Lastly, you all better come back Tuesday ready to work. We really have to kick it into overtime. We have to push. I'm willing to help make this everything it needs to be, but I can't do it without you guys.

So, are you with me?

10:26 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I'm with you!

MjB

11:52 AM  
Blogger Cody James said...

I'm with you too, Alora!

2:45 PM  
Blogger ~Zandra~ said...

I'm with you too, only I'm not sure if that means anything. I do have all of the Seagull cast portraits that we took edited with gimp so everyone looks perfect!

Mr. Bair I have two questions for you... one is can you check your email (I just have one minor detail to sort out with a college recommendation)

two can apply to Jacob or anyone who knows the answer, I keep getting hundreds of dropped frames when i'm capturing footage from our silent movie off the little camcorder. I think we had this problem before, how did we fix it?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Moriah said...

Mr. Bair!!
I am in the process of applying to one of Boston University's summer programs. One of the requirements along with an application is my letter of interest. I was wondering if you would please review my letter for me and feel free to comment on anything. I really want to go this summer..me and school durning the summerr? I know.haa.
But, if you could please do that for me when you feel better..ish. I will be e-mailing it to you once I have made all of my own corrections.
thanks a ton Mr. Bair,
MOriah(:

3:30 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

I'm with you, Alora!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Moriah,


Sure...just send it.

MjB

11:23 PM  
Blogger TLN said...

So, everyone turned in their silent movie project on Monday, right? And to answer "but, how?!?"; through email!

TLN

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHats this e-mail you speak of lol

1:01 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Mr. Bair,
Please check your email for my independent study first script!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

mr bair just out of curiosity what is the cyclops real name like the model?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

mr bair just out of curiosity what is the cyclops real name like the model?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Zandra,
The dropped frames can be caused by many problems. The first is usually a bad wire or something is loose with the video card within the computer. The second is dust on the tape or the camcorder heads, that can only be cleaned with a special cleaning cassette which should be with the cyclops. Last, a lot of old cameras (like mine) have this problem. he easiest solution is to capture it from a different camera.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mr. bair,

i didn't realize i was suppossed to e-mail the video project to you. i just tried to e-mail it as an attachment, but gmail won't let me because it says the file is too large....what should i do?

~kasey

11:01 PM  
Blogger TLN said...

In case of any confusion, your silent movie projects aren't actually due yet. I was counting on Mr. Bair to say otherwise, but he hasn't done so. Huh.

Thank you.

TLN

11:13 PM  
Blogger ~Zandra~ said...

Thankyou!
The tape plays fine but i guess i'll just have to capture it with the cyclops on tuesday.
and thank goodness for the extension on the silent movie. :)

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home