Saturday, January 16, 2010

Helping the Injured Bair....

Tomorrow around one or two, I could use some help in the auditorium. All I can offer is thanks and some food. If you're willing to help, let me know. I'll post an official time tomorrow. Thanks.

MjB

16 Comments:

Blogger Brianne said...

bair i will be there, im feeling way better than expected. =D i may bring my own food though, only mushy things for me

12:14 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

are you actually injured, or was that just to emphasize how much you'd like some help?

12:18 AM  
Blogger Cody James said...

I'll be there. :D

12:22 AM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Me too.

12:27 AM  
Blogger ~Zandra~ said...

and I have permission to come as well :)

12:28 AM  
Blogger Nic Sanderson said...

I will be there as well.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Thanks everyone. My starting time will be closer to 1:30-2:00, but I'm still trying to get there by 1:00. Call to verify, or watch here for exact time. Thanks.

MjB

P.S. Scott...I am finally having my shoulder surgically repaired. The injury occurred 20 years ago!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

i'll be there at 2 but i can only stay for 2 hours or so

11:27 AM  
Blogger ALORA said...

I'll be there!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Susary! said...

I'll be there at 1:30.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

2:30! I willbe there at 2:30! Sorry!!!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger ALORA said...

...I totally thought the cleaning day was today(Sunday), not yesterday.

I'm so sorry, I wanted to help. Good luck tomorrow, Mr. Bair. I am praying for you. :)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Sorry I couldn't be there, Mr. Bair.

Good luck! My dad had surgery on his shoulder three times, so I know what you're about to go through. You're in my prayers.

Ian

11:09 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Well...I hope the third one worked! Thanks.

MjB

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

Good luck with your surgery today Mr.Bair! Also, did you get my voice mail, and mail that letter?

11:14 AM  
Blogger Respectable Christian said...

A scenario involving a silent queefing elephant and the sex drive of a half naked, japenese mongrel, that got six gold medals in the special olympics.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home