Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Memorize your lines or else....

MjB

18 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

The leaves are finally changing and falling on this beautiful January afternoon! Happy New Year!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Will we ever see you again?

MjB

6:46 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

No thoughts on audio issues? Or how long it's taking to edit? And Happy New Year!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Nick is right about audio issues, and I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised by editing. Jacob is the wild card here.

MjB

7:38 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm touched that I'm missed so dearly. If I don't find a steady job soon, you might see me as early as mid-March.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any idea what I need to do yet?

-Daniel

8:19 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

I was standing next to Nic when he typed that and I STILL don't understand what he meant, so I think I'll have to physically see what you mean.
I'm not happy with my editing skills or work ethic right now, and if I understand the audio deal correctly, I spliced different shots together and made audio more of a pain. Plus, I only got the Undertaker scene done. I'm sorry.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Don't be sorry. I appreciate your effort. We can talk tomorrow Dan.

MjB

11:08 PM  
Blogger The artist formerly known as Cole said...

I feel very bad about the editing as well, we have a horrible lack of adequate shots sir!! I don't know what to do, the two scenes left to be roughcut on the Juggernaut are still only about half done each HELP! :( On a lighter note though, I have all of my lines memorized. Also for Nick, I'll try again to find that Belle Husband scene, because whats been found so far is definitely not what you did.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Sigh...we don't need more shots....sigh.....

MjB

11:48 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Mr. Bair
I believe I have New Movie Monday on January 4th (Though the movie I chose isn't that new anymore).
Anyway, the trailer video file I have is a .flv and Mr. vonPhilp does not have a .flv player as far as I know, so should I show it on a drama computer without projecting it?

11:39 AM  
Blogger ALORA said...

Cole,

Thanks very much, sir. =]

11:42 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

No Rachael. Just bring it in, and I'll install a player.

MjB

12:51 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Okay, thanks :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Where should we take computers tomorrow morning? Mr. Von Phillp's room?

12:44 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

YES....take all equipment to MvP's in the morning. DO NOT BRING IT TO MY OFFICE. Thanks Sarah. I was going to post that today.

MjB

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just touched down in LA, so I'll probably call you tomorrow Mr. Bair.

-Daniel

10:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Hey...cool...yes...give a call tomorrow evening. Let me know if you want to get in touch with Scott while you're there.

MjB

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home