Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Seagull" Casting

The Seagull Cast List.

Irina- Sarah Hull
Constantine- Aaron Gilbert
Peter- Jacob Reese
Nina- Jillian Gaulding
Sam- Kevin Reese
Paulina- Dominika Hosova
Marsha- Katja Friedrich
Barrett- Nic Sanderson
Eric- Cole Snyder
Simon- Cody James
Jacob- Jake Smith


Start memorizing lines, folks. I would like you to have them memorized by the time you get back from christmas break. Thanks!

Alora


P.S. Please e-mail Mr.Bair with questions, confusions, or just to find out why you didn't get a part. Facebook is not the place to air your feelings on this. Talk to me. I'll give it to you straight.

14 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Congratulations to everyone on getting your parts.

Mr Bair,
Im getting home this weekend, is there any good time next week I can come and visit? if so, when and where?

Matthew Johnson

2:29 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Matthew, any day after school is good except for Wednesday. It will be good to see you.

Everyone else...the BOE mail server is down, so if you sent me something, I can't retrieve it. Try the MYACTV address.

MjB

7:41 PM  
Blogger Rockin' Reese said...

hey mr. bair, should you remove that "i always have a head ache" line, or does it still speak the truth

7:44 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Well...to be honest, I haven't had headaches as much since I left that room. When I get home or start filming...that's a different story my friend. I hope you're editing like a viking!

MjB

8:17 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Jacob does everything like a Viking.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

What is your MYACTV address?

11:23 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

m.bair

MjB

11:32 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

editing like a viking? A viking such as Thor? which also happens to be one of my nicknames/the title of my production studio? Yes, I do hope you are editing like like a viking then.

Thor the Annihilator

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, Thor isn't a Viking, he's a god. Leif Erikson is a viking. You're adorable.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Aaron G said...

Did'nt Loki Kill Thor?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Aaron G said...

wait no...Loki Killed Balder...my bad

12:34 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

The comic hero Thor is being made into a movie, starting production in January.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Aren't you involved in that Scott? Just so you know....THOR has always been my favorite, but I don't think a movie can capture it properly.

MjB

6:12 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I tried. I got through to the Prop master, and he told me if I'd reached him 4 weeks earlier, I would have gotten an interview.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home