Friday, November 27, 2009

Tomorrow's Schedule

OK....here's the plan. PLEASE POST CONFLICTS OR CALL MORGAN WITH THEM.

1. We will meet at the school at 9:00 to begin the painting/decorating portion of the program. There will more than likely be some more building needs, so anyone willing to paint, build, or complete interior decorating, please feel free to attend.

2. At 11:30, we will head to Becca's house to film the BELLE/HUSBAND and children scene. I would like a small crew to go with me, so we'll discuss that in the morning.

3. At 1:00, we will be filming the Young Scrooge/Belle scene at Sarah's church in Keedysville. The same crew will remain for that.

4. We will return to school by 3:00, and we'll quickly eat, and then, we will meander to the Trolley House for the Fan/Young Scrooge scene by 3:40. We will film that scene and finish by 4:30.

5. We will then make our trip to either Lauran's house or the Bowman house (across the street from the Trolley House). I need to see the interior of that house before I decide where we'll film. We will let Lauran know. Either way, that scene needs to start by 5:00 and finish by 6:00.

6. We will return to the school by 6:30 where will decide what needs to be finished, how much energy we have left, and what other aspects of this project can be finished.

NOTE: For those coming to paint and/or decorate tomorrow, you can stay as long as you want. There will be a BOE employee there at all times. In other words, if you want to stay until it's finished, that would be great.

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS!!!!

MjB

42 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow I will be unable to help since I have another Thanksgiving dinner to go to. I MAY be able to help in the morning with the building, but I highly doubt it. If I can, I'll be there.

I will be there today.

-Daniel

5:12 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

i will be at the school tomorrow at 1. sorry i can't come before that =[. does this mean we are not filming a scene with me in it tomorrow? if that's so i will still come and help with whatever you need me for.

~Brianne

5:16 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, so we're not filming my scene tomorrow either?
Also, my little sisters are pumped.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Wait...I felt like I was making sense....Brianne, you are in many of those scenes, and I need you in Keedysville at 1:00. Becca, I made a mistake...we will be filming your scene tomorrow. I will correct the original post in a few minutes.

MjB

5:43 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

ok sorry brain fart haha. i'll be there at 1 then.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

also .... sorry for my asking but what is the churches name? my fasha needs to know for the dropping off of myself =D

5:47 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Salem United Methodist.

MjB

6:08 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Becca...forgive me. We are not filming your scene tomorrow.

MjB

sisters....yes!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Becca. said...

Ok, got it. It's actually probably for the better that we're not because I'm at my Dad's this weekend and he hasn't seen me in a lifetime and wanted to. Oh, and does anyone need directions or anything to my house?

6:22 PM  
Blogger Lauran said...

Becca I would just text you, but you never replied earlier, so may I please have directions to your house? Mr. Bair, so I will just be notified tomorrow for where I am filming my scene?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes Lauren. It will be early in the day when we let you know.

MjB

6:38 PM  
Blogger Susary! said...

I can be there all day tomorrow.

Sarah U.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Susary! said...

I can be there all day tomorrow.

Sarah U.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Susary! said...

Double post, what? :/

8:20 PM  
Blogger SuperJessie said...

I doubt I'll be able to be there for painting tomorrow.
On the other hand, the scene with Beccas house I could possibly attend.
And Bair if you needed another child for this scene I could get my neighbor down the street.

Also, I don't know how long I can stay for filming cause my father wanted to spend time with me but, I'll see if we can compromise.


Good afternoon, Good evening and Goodnight.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Does anyone know how to reach Ian K. as soon as possible?

MjB

9:12 PM  
Blogger Becca. said...

TELL BAIR i CAN'T MAKE IT! i HAVE PLANS ALREADY MADE AND THAT HE NEEDS TO CONFIRM THINGS SOONER THAN AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND. SORRY!!!!!!!!!

That's from Ben Mercier, and I assume he's talking about tomorrow, he posted it on my facebook page, so yeah. I'm just conveying the message.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

Since painters can stay as long as possible, would it be rude to leave at 11:30?
I've still got family staying here...

10:04 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Someone ask for an Ian K.?

10:40 PM  
Blogger Aaron G said...

Mr.Bair

I am Ready to do my scene, and i WILL be at the school at 9. I also wish to help with the Shoot at beccas house. However there is one issue, i have a ride to school, but can anyone take me from school to beccas house and then too keetysville? please text or call my cell if you can (240-818-3864)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Aaron G said...

eh hem, i have a ride to school. but no ride to beccas house or the church in keetysville.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ian...would you be available to play a small part tomorrow at noon?

MjB

P.S. Thanks Becca

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Maybe. Where would I need to be and for how long?

12:20 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Sorry, stupid question. Becca's house, right? Where is that, though?

12:22 AM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

alright it's two A.M. so i'm assuming you'd say "No Madeleine, it's not rude. Do that."

so yeah i'm doing that

2:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

It's not rude...yelling at me on a blog at the wee hours of the morning though.....:(........:)

MjB

7:22 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Would someone please call or leave directions since I don't know yet.

MjB

7:24 AM  
Blogger Susary! said...

I have the same problem as Aaron, if I'm part of the crew, I don't have a ride to the any of the locations, but I have one to school.
Anyone have any room in their car to spare?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Becca. said...

Ok, directions, sorry, right.
Um,Alright well this is directly off mapquest because I'm absolutely terrible at giving directons, so if at any point you're like, well duhh. It's not my fault.

Ok from the school
Go Southwest on Campus Avenue toward Center Street
in .1 miles left on Center Street
in .2 miles right on Orchard Drive
Then after .1 miles turn left on Main Street and follow that for one mile.
Turn right on 67.
In 5.7 miles turn right on trego road.
In 1.8 miles take a slight left onto chestnut grove road
Then drive for 3.4 miles and take a right onto hawks hill (it's kind of hard to read to sign because it's smaller so after you pass the park just keep your eyes open, it's not long after that.)
Once you're on hawks hill you'll come to a fork, and you go to the left, then keep going straight down that road, and well um, things will get bumpy eventually but my house is on the left th number is 2717 and we have a sign at the bottom but i'm not entirely sure how visible that is, so if you want to remember it as the house with the two green trash cans at the bottom then that's prefectly fine because that's what everyone else knows it as.

Ok, phew, done. I hope I don't screw anyone up :/

9:40 AM  
Blogger Becca. said...

Oh my goodness! Ok, take a right at the fork on hawks hill.
I am a terrible person, or I would be if I had not corrected that, sorry.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

sorry i feel like a number 2 thats poo

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Okay, I'll get up to the school, but I too will need a ride to Becca's house.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

hey guys its been a while but if u need help bair has my number and has my permission to ONLY drama and ONLY cinematography kids can have it and those bair trusts, give me a ring. i am free wed-sat and monday and tuesday until 4:45 pm. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if i can be any asstance.

thanks
Cheyenne

4:03 PM  
Blogger SuperJessie said...

Bair,
I'm terribly sorry for my non arrival at the production festivities today.
Instead of compromising my parents went all out and had me driving every where all day. (I have a driving test in a week or 2).

So, as soon as I get my license, the sooner I can devote my time to being at drama and not relying on others to get me there.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Is there anything going on today? Please?

11:42 AM  
Blogger MorGAN said...

It's Sunday, Sarah. We never do drama things on Sunday, and I appreciate that one day of guaranteed sleeping in.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Mr. Bair,

Just so you know, I canceled the recording with the Shepherd Youth Preparatory Orchestra because there was not going to be enough rehearsal time to make it work. So I'm working completely with Finale now.

Also: I am reworking the cue I wrote for Christmas Day so that it includes full symphony, and I finished writing the cue for the scene we filmed at Becca's house yesterday. I'll get these to you was soon as I can.

Ian

12:43 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

mr bair just out of curiosity how much dose a power supply affect the computer and how

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Well...the simplest answer is to say that there is a fixed relationship between the power and the performance of the system. Imagine a horse that is carrying a small bag, so it is able to carry it for a long time. Now, if you keep adding bags to the horse, it starts to get slower, more sluggish, and /or it just doesn't work at all. Which computer are you referring to?

MjB

P.S. Also, before someone who knows a great deal about electricity chimes in, I realize that it's a big more complex than you think. In this day and age, especially with video applications, your computer needs plenty of wattage. Think of it as....horsepower!

MjB

2:16 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

the computer im looking at is meant for gaming its really good on every thing accept the power supply it only has 300 watts will it make a difference if i buy another cheap power supply
mark out

3:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

A gaming computer for $300 makes me suspicious to begin with.

MjB

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home