TOMORROW'S SCHEDULE!
Hello,
We are going to work tomorrow; however, it appears that I have managed to avoid having to build Scrooge's bedroom. I just need one more piece of clarification from someone tomorrow. Thus, we will be building walls tomorrow, amongst other things, but I am going to avoid the building of an entire set on the state. Our times will still be 10:00-5:00, but our workload will be slightly different. Please attend. I am positive that there is more than enough to do tomorrow!
MjB
P.S. Post questions or concerns please.
We are going to work tomorrow; however, it appears that I have managed to avoid having to build Scrooge's bedroom. I just need one more piece of clarification from someone tomorrow. Thus, we will be building walls tomorrow, amongst other things, but I am going to avoid the building of an entire set on the state. Our times will still be 10:00-5:00, but our workload will be slightly different. Please attend. I am positive that there is more than enough to do tomorrow!
MjB
P.S. Post questions or concerns please.

9 Comments:
Mr. Bair,
Do you need me for anything tomorrow, or should I devote my day to scoring? Or should I come in and work on the music there?
Ian
PS: There's a possibility that I can't come anyway, but if you need me I'll try to come for at least part of it.
Just one question, will we be doing any form of acting tomorrow that would require me to bring my suit, or is the day primarily for building?
Bring it just in case Cole. It's possible. Ian, if you can come in, that would be great. Otherwise, it's not biggie.
MjB
i had intended on going to help Aaron with his lines.
However it looks like it i may not be able to go=( i am still working on it.
Mr. Bair
I have a 4-H conflict in the morning and may be late. I will get there as soon as I possibly can. If you guys leave to film somewhere, can you please leave a note on the classroom door telling me where to go or else have someone call and leave a message at my house 432-5358
Thanks
Mark
Even if we film tomorrow, some folks will still be at the school. Fear not.
MjB
Mr. Bair,
I may or may not be able to attend tomorrow. I have to go to HCC for schedual stuff so I don't know how long that will take. Or I just maybe late.
I'll be there tomorrow :D (today in four minutes)
I might have to leave early, though.
Mr.MjB,
I will most likely attend, assuming I can complete the currently designated maintnence tasks around our abode in time, as to avoid a verbal lashing from my mum and dad.
Yours So and so,
KtR
Post a Comment
<< Home