This site is designed for the past and present students of the finest Drama students in the world from Boonsboro, MD.
posted by Mr. Bair at 10:30 PM
Awesome! Tuesday was bad for me too! ...Link Crew stuff that evening. There's also link crew stuff on the 2nd but that doesn't start until like an hour after school lets out.
I missed the last post, so I don't even HAVE to ignore it!
Does anyone know if the 25 altered pictures are homework?
Rachel, work on them and in class tomorrow Mr. Bair will evaluate the progress you've made.Sarah
Thanks =)
Any news regarding Drama Baby Distribution Day (also known as DBDD)?
I hope soon! I want a drama baby~!
Distribution day? That makes it sound so much more like an assembly line. When did Drama become so....industrialized?
Hello everybody! Long time no...post.
It's not actually industrialized as I made it sound, but the alliteration was nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I always have a headache, and as long as I work in this building, we can add "I always have sinus problems!"
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
Awesome! Tuesday was bad for me too! ...Link Crew stuff that evening. There's also link crew stuff on the 2nd but that doesn't start until like an hour after school lets out.
I missed the last post, so I don't even HAVE to ignore it!
Does anyone know if the 25 altered pictures are homework?
Rachel, work on them and in class tomorrow Mr. Bair will evaluate the progress you've made.
Sarah
Thanks =)
Any news regarding Drama Baby Distribution Day (also known as DBDD)?
I hope soon! I want a drama baby~!
Distribution day? That makes it sound so much more like an assembly line. When did Drama become so....industrialized?
Hello everybody! Long time no...post.
It's not actually industrialized as I made it sound, but the alliteration was nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home