Friday, May 29, 2009

Drama Film Fest Tomorrow!


7:00 p.m. in the auditorium. Admission is $5, and yes, there is fresh pop corn! All of you who are supposed to help tomorrow, make sure you're there, and that you're on time!

MjB

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be arriving sometime after 3 p.m. I don't know if you want me to do anything... But I'm willing to help.

7:31 PM  
Blogger *kasey* said...

i will be at school around 3:15. should i go to your room?

12:19 AM  
Blogger TLN said...

Is the popcorn Dairy free? I may have to make it out there if it is...

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

If you make it, we'll get dairy free.

MjB

10:16 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

So to not set off the alarm, only come in if the door is unlocked?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

The alarm is currently disabled. It won't affect you.

MjB

2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bair, newegg ends i sent you an e-mail to school address let me know please

4:37 PM  
Blogger y2joey said...

Are the Drama letters due tomorrow?

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long should the first essay be?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Are the essays due tomorrow or Tuesday? When is the final? How much time do I have to study?!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

The final is tomorrow, and everything is due by 3:30. There are no exceptions.

MjB

9:41 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Also, I'm seeing many videos on YouTube that need to be removed until the proper permissions have been received.

MjB

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do we receive those permissions?

10:31 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Hi everyone.

I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

I hope to come back and do a small part or something, help out if I can, etc.

Dominika,

I DID IT!

PS: This is not the place to discuss it however...so don't.

Best wishes to all. Enjoy summer.

Ian

2:05 PM  
Blogger y2joey said...

Mr. Bair, what exactly is that number for All-State?

7:27 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I lost my evaluation...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

hey guys, so I finished my project. Due to hardware issues it's not nearly what I thought it would be, but it's a nice little trip down memory lane. :-)

I gave a copy to Bair and I'm going to donate DVDs if anyone would like copies, I'm sure something can be worked "out".

12:14 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I'd like a copy.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Tyler H. said...

Mr. Bair,

I forgot to turn in my compilation disc. I had it burning while I was doing other things or atleast I had hoped it was burning. Matt gave me back my flash drive but when I asked him about the disc he said it was blank. I saved all my projects on the Leviathan in a folder named "Cinematography" not "Cinematography Projects" which was someone elses folder. I don't remember which desktop it was sorry but if you could get those and give me a grade for that I would greatly appreciate it!

Mandy: I'd like a copy if you don't mind

P.S. Bair, I'd like to play some more stickball whenver you've got time just let me know on here :)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

well, I gave Bair the only physical copy I have, but I'm sure if you checked with him you could set a time to go in and burn your own copy. Feel free to burn a different menu

Also, Mr. Bair, you are in the actual pictures because there was one after Oh What a Knight when you were talking. Sorry there weren't more...I was just quickly looking through most of them. That goes for everyone else too.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I wasn't mad about that. Thanks anyway. I was just telling you why I liked the menu.

MjB

10:01 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

P.S. Jason found all the missing show tapes. Just in time...

MjB

10:01 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

got it!

and that sucks...

10:30 PM  
Blogger MorganB said...

I would also like a copy. Bair that game didn't go so well.

12:40 AM  
Blogger *kasey* said...

I would like a copy too.

8:32 PM  
Blogger ~*Nika*~ said...

Ha!

That's great Ian.

: )

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home