Saturday, May 23, 2009

How Is That Film Festival Poster Coming?

Hmmmm???? We must advertise....

MjB

36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know where it would be?

11:53 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

how about we take the one from last year, and change the dates?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes, that's a good idea. Oh yes, you weren't there on Friday. That's exactly what I asked someone to do.

MjB

11:20 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

what is the time of the film fest? I might be able to get a few of the people at my parents party to come.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Morgan, Rachael, Nick-

We should bring camping-y stuff for Tuesday. Just a reminder. That, and we need to find/borrow a camera...

9:47 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Film Fest at 7:00, unless I don't get a poster by Tuesday.

MjB

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Joe-


Sara Sheedy or me?

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Sarah I would use Sheedy if I meant the other sara.

7:46 PM  
Blogger SuperJessie said...

What all do you need Mitch for Joe.
Cause as of now, Idk when were not going to need him.

But I'm sure there will be some points so just check back with me tomorrow.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ummm...why don't I remember approving that aspect of that movie?

MjB

11:17 PM  
Blogger Nic Sanderson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

hey guys, anyone interested in going to Beth's graduation party, this Saturday, let me know.

We'll leave school around 5:30 pm and get back around midnight at the latest. I'll be driving and if we need more room we can figure something out. Just post on here or talk to me if you're interested please.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

oh yeah, and it's in Columbia, make sure your parents know that. haha.

2:18 PM  
Blogger y2joey said...

Idt I can go because I'm not allowed to leave the country

4:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Mandy, don't you mean Friday night? And Joey, Mandy means Colombia, Maryland.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday night? I might be able to go.

And is the film fest still at 7? And when is it till.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the R rated comments Mr. Bair I now know it is pg13 so all rated R comments will be removed momentarily.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will all those people who responded to my former R rated comments please remove them thank you

9:37 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

yes, I do mean Friday, thanks Sarah!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

VGA cord

building day cd

4:08 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Oh man....

I wish I could come to the Film Fest, but I can't. I have other plans, which take precedence. Sorry to those who asked me if I was coming.

Good luck to all of you in your film making, though (and be gentle with the one I was in; I hate the way I act, talk, etc. in movies).

6:25 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Everyone does Ian, and are you talking about the safety dance video?

6:40 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

OK question...can i stay after school tomorro to edit?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

is the film fest tonight????? ok good luck everyone in it! and bair are you on this thing???? :/

7:08 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Whoa....Film Fest is on Saturday Night. You may stay after as late as you need to stay tomorrow. It's the only night I can stay late.

MjB

7:42 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

ok thank you thank you thank you. ill be there till 6 :)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will someone please recharge the s 3's batteries unless they are alkaline?

Thank you

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time may we arrive at the film fest?

7:44 PM  
Blogger ALORA said...

I can't do this..
My projects aren't going to be done.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

sure you can, what's high school without an all nighter?

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home