Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Week's Schedule


OK....I might have slightly misrepresented the details of the week, so let me clarify.

MONDAY--double characters who need to rehearse. If you need someone there to rehearse with you, then, please let them know. Otherwise, I'll work just with you. 4:00-5:45.

TUESDAY--same thing, except, we will have singing rehearsal with the band from 6:30-8:30. I need Jacob here as well.

WEDNESDAY--straight run through the show with everyone. YES, I NEED EVERYONE. There will be no music and/or songs. It's a straight acting run. 3:40-6:30.

THURSDAY--arrive by 5:30.

FRIDAY--arrive by 5:00. We need to take a cast picture.

We will be staying after to dismantle everything. If you have to go, go. If we don't finish on Friday, I'll need folks there on Saturday. I am more than willing to accept the help of any mother, father, brother, etc. It won't take that long.

If you need anything clarified, let me know.

MjB

47 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

"This week'"...?

7:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Patience lass....I accidentally hit "post" before I finished typing.

MjB

8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bair we will prolly still need to come in on sat
yes we can dismantle everything that night with even just like 3 people but the wood pile and piano closet will be in complete chaos and anarchy
and when would be the next time we can get in to fix all that

9:31 PM  
Blogger y2joey said...

Mr.Bair, I feel I am ready to go for Thursday and Friday. My voice is close to what it was before I was sick. The only problem is I'm still coughing. I will most likely stay after tomorrow to rehearse.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

So, Mr Bair, you are saying that I only have to be there Wednesday?(that is, besides the show nights and most likely Saturday for deconstruction-ing)

9:43 PM  
Blogger MorGAN said...

I don't need to be there Monday and Tuesday I take it? Feel free to say that I do (I don't feel like going home).

I'll see if I can come in on Saturday to dismantle the S4's and yadda-yadda-yadda-lighting-stuff.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mitch J. said...

Honestly Joey, if you need Thursday off, I would be totally in favor of taking your place one last time. I may not have been quite on par last Thursday, but on Saturday, I felt I had MUCH more confidence.

Mr. Bair, when I do come back, what will happen to T.J.?

10:22 PM  
Blogger SuperJessie said...

I'll stay after for whatever I'm needed or not needed for.
I wanna make sure we get the best out of these last two nights.
Plus I'd like to work on the dance, havent practiced it in a while.

Haha, greedy Mitch!?
I think you've done Shallow well. Let Joey have a go.
Though, it does make me happy to hear that.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Bair, I'm sorry I missed today. I will be at tomorrow's rehersal whether you need me or not. Also... I have a bit of an issue. I don't know if Sheedy told you, but I have this big plastic shoe I'm supposed to wear, and it kind of hinders my movement... I fractured my foot like I suspected, and now I have to wear this stupid thing for three weeks. I'm Simple on Friday, and I'm sure I could take it off to act, I will just hobble around and walk on the side of my foot, but dancing is a little tougher. I don't know if you still want me to do that or not.

4:52 PM  
Blogger *kasey* said...

if anyone would like help with dancing i will be there tomorrow after school for as long as i am needed.

also, i have a video project for english which i am working on after school tomorrow. so when you are not needed by bair i would greatly appreciate actors/actresses!!! thanks!

5:02 PM  
Blogger ALORA said...

This is totally random...
But I wish I could do the Good Woman of Setzuan again... *sigh* =/

Also, should I have a receipt for the hair extensions that need to be returned to the costume place?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

ALORA!!!

remember to get the note

9:48 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Jason,

The disc you gave me wasn't finalized. I could see that it was burned, but the lead in was missing. Thus, the computer seems to think it's blank. I'll try finalizing it, but I might need another copy if possible. Thanks.

MjB

10:04 AM  
Blogger y2joey said...

If anyone needs a ride for Thursday I am willing to give anyone a ride to or from the school

11:55 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

remember guys...ENERGY!!!!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

I just want to say (and I will probably repeat this once at the school) that it seems to me that after almost a week, we have lost our momentum. We can't afford that. So let's have some ENERGY!, as Mandy said, and most of all, FUN!, because the audience will know whether we ourselves are enjoying the show or not.

Ian

EENNEERRGGYY!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

A few hours later....

All right, everyone; tonight was okay, but tomorrow is our last chance, and we need to make it not just GREAT, not just TERRIFIC, but THE VERY BEST SHOW ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN IN THEIR LIFE!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Mitch J. said...

Seriously guys, this will be my final performance and I really want this show to go out with a bang! I'm telling you right now, do a phenomenal job so that NO ONE will EVER forget this play!!!

On a side note...
ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

ok conssesions here it is

if you can

Boys= drinks
girls= munchies

if you cant thats fine but dont just say you cant to get out of it

thanks

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it Chey and Mr. Bair I be staying to help with the diconstruction.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS! WOOHOO!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Ian,

My mom and sister were just talking about what a fantastic job the parson did last night. She asked who it was, I told her, and she was like "LITTLE IAN FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL? HE WAS SO GOOD!" Just thought you'd enjoy that. :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

You guys did awesome Friday night.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Thanks, Sarah! That's really awesome to hear! On a similar note, my parents were extremely impressed by your character, and particularly your singing in TSOF. They LOVED it!

PS: Are we allowed to talk about songs by name now that the show is over?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I think so Ian, the element of surprise is now gone. haha.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Okay, then; they were impressed by "Two Shots of Happy"! (I don't know where the "F" came from in my last post)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Sarah,

Do you want me to wash the beret (Just a warning to all those on this site that like to comment on spelling: I don't know how to spell that)? If so, are there any special washing instructions I should know?

10:38 PM  
Blogger SuperJessie said...

I'm gonna miss this show so much.
I was looking at all the pictures and almost cried again.
I love you guys. And I believe you all did great. We grew into our parts.

And Bair, I realise it took alot for you to allow us to do your show. But I'm glad you did. And I surely hope we did you proud in some aspects.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Ian, Don't worry about washing it. I can take care of that so if it shrinks or something, it'll be my own fault. :] Tell your parents I said thank you and thanks for always sticking with me on the "we need energy and focus, guys."

7:42 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Any time.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the show was a lot of fun and the audience had a good time. Well done, guys!

10:28 PM  
Blogger ~*Nika*~ said...

So... what's Lexie's address for the cast party?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ummm...I don't think you want to post that on the BLOG. Please see her tomorrow.

MjB

8:07 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Thanks Scott! We really missed Devon and you specifically. Thanks for thinking of us.

MjB

8:07 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

remember to bring in the pictures on your computer please!!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Does anyone know what time the cast party ends?

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably an all-nighter Ian but I don't know.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Thanks, Joe, but I already figured that. I meant what time in the morning.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Mitch J. said...

Just wondering, but, how many of you are going to the party?

10:28 PM  
Blogger TLN said...

So by not posting about it on the blog, I think we can say that we are not posting about an activity that is completely and totally unaffiliated with drama...

hint...

hint...

TLN

10:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Tallon is correct.


MjB

10:38 PM  
Blogger Mitch J. said...

See picture...

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha Mitch you choose weird but oddly appropriate pictures.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Mitch J. said...

Thanks, I try to throw a little humor in here and to take advantage of the image settings. By the way, the image on this comment isn't supposed to relate to anything. I just thought it looked cool.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

chris, did you catch your bus okay with the laptop bag and everything.

6:20 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I got a ride home.

8:52 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I didn't know you guys were abbreviating songs to disguise them. I thought you were just doing it to avoid writing out the whole thing. But that makes sense too.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home