Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Congratulations to Brad and Jess!


They are proud parents of a daughter. Everyone is well according to reports.

MjB

P.S. No, this is not an actual picture of the child.

17 Comments:

Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

My brother made this game where the characters are addressed as Master; he said he got that idea from the play.

I just found this:
http://www.ellwanger.tv/collect/tvg/tvg50.html
(Scroll to about middle)

I never knew our school system would do that!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I guess that means "congratulations" from Chris. Where did you find that Chris?

MjB

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Matthew,

I have some work lights at my house because I had a project to do. If you really want them, you can come to my house and get them. E-mail me for directions.

MjB

11:07 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Mr Bair,

SO I am just about done with the Leviathan. I have finished editing and compiling:

The Curious Savage
Oh what a night
1/2 of good women(all that was on it.
Lend me a tenor
all the remaining photos that dan missed (he did a good job)

Both the C and E drives are now 82% empty. I can't access some of Devon's files so you need to deal with getting around the password.

When would be a good time to trade for the kracken?

7:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Mr. Bair

I have a problem with the Cyclops. It keeps displaying a message on the screen saying "Dirty Heads. Use cleaning cassette."

So... I guess you might have to get one of those. until then, enjoy the last week of summer.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Alexietyler said...

Mr. Bair, I miss you alot.

p.s. congratulations Brad and Jess!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Alexietyler said...

why is no one talking on the drama blog...dont let it die. :( yes, still dramatic as ever. I LOVE YOU DRAMA!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

The school year has only just begun, so nothing is going on yet. Give it another week or so, it'll pick up.

6:17 PM  
Blogger The artist formerly known as Cole said...

It's so exciting, I can't wait to meet the new drama 1's. Oh and congrats for the baby as well!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Hello Lexi and Scott,

We'll be coming back to life once the calendar hits September 1st.

MjB

10:33 AM  
Blogger Alexietyler said...

Good to know. :)

So, how are all the new drama 1's? Let me know if you ever need anything! I LOVE YOU!

Lexi

11:46 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Alexietyler said...

and the drama blog continues to disappoint me!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Cody James said...

I say congratulations, despite my lateness. Also, me=excited for dramaness, alot. Yep.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Bair, would you like any more donations to the prop closet?

4:19 PM  
Blogger MorganB said...

It is past September 1st. I miss hugs.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home