Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Many Leftovers in My Room

There are plenty of materials, clothing, thumbdrives, etc remaining in my room. I'll be there today from about 5:00-9:00 if you wish to retrieve them.

MjB

P.S. My cell phone is dead. E-mail me at school.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Cancel that. I will be going tomorrow.

MjB

6:13 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I should be there from about 12:00-5:00 today. My phone is out of service. Please e-mail me at school.

MjB

11:10 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

so this is bad timing but when is the next time you might be in your room?

9:50 AM  
Blogger y2joey said...

Congratulations Mr. Bair, 2/3 isn't bad. I laugh at Detroit's fans

11:03 PM  
Blogger ALORA said...

Dearest Monsiuer Bair,

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm having a Drama people party at my house on the 30th. Haha, I didn't know if you'd like to come or not, but I thought I would extend the invitation. It starts at 4.

That goes for anyone else who would like to come, too.

Love,
Alora.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Alora,

Thanks. I really appreciate it. I have family coming to town around that date, but I will late you know. Thanks again.

P.S. To Ari and Joe, now that I'm back in town, I can say "yes." Proceed.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there Bair, hope your summers going well. We should set up a PR date sometime if your free, I know Austin was interested too. Best way to get in contact with me is to shoot me an email at qotsa7777@aol.com.

Hope everyone else is doing great as well, good luck to those who graduated!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I just remembered what I forgot to get, it was the worklights/stands. Putting a light on a stool on a table is not the best idea. oh well, we can do without, especially with the cyclops

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home