This Week's Schedule...
Hello,
Here is this week's schedule as best I can plan. I'm still waiting on locations, photos, confirmations, and information regarding costumes and special effects. Would you PLEASE e-mail me. I am desperately waiting information. However, I am going to proceed believing it will all work out.
MONDAY: Producers and anyone in charge of a committee. We must finalize everything. (3:45-5:30) Makeup folks should plan on practicing Scrooge's makeup on Monday and Tuesday.
TUESDAY: Primary Characters for acting rehearsal. These include: Scrooge, Nephew, Cratchit, Mrs. Cratchit, First Ghost, Second Ghost, and Marley. I need these folks on stage. Others can come to work this day. (3:30-6:00)
WEDNESDAY: We will meet at Sarah Strunk's church to film our first official scene, the funeral of Marley. I only want Scrooge, a handful of mourners, and I will need my full technical crew on hand. That includes, lights, makeup, sound, camera person, the clapper, and at least one producer. Please see me Monday if you're interested in being in this shot. (Arrive at Sarah's church at 4:30, shoot from 5:00-6:00, return to school by 6:30, and leave for home at 7:00.)
THURSDAY: I have hit a snag for Thursday, but I still want to film in Keedysville. This would involve the same technical folks as above, and then, I need Scrooge, Nephew, Bob Cratchit, Businessman 1 and 2. I would like to arrive at the location by 4:30. Start shooting at five. I would like to finish by 6:30, and I need to be back in Boonsboro no later than 7:00.
FRIDAY: This will be Alora's singing day, but it can be a day for other work. We can determine that as the week progresses, but we know we're singing on Friday. Please verify who will be singing.....
SATURDAY: We will be working and filming on Saturday, but it is impossible at this moment to determine when and where. We will also most likely be building, painting, sewing, etc. on Saturday. Unfortunately, I can't give times yet. However, plan to work on Saturday!!!
Questions????
MjB
Here is this week's schedule as best I can plan. I'm still waiting on locations, photos, confirmations, and information regarding costumes and special effects. Would you PLEASE e-mail me. I am desperately waiting information. However, I am going to proceed believing it will all work out.
MONDAY: Producers and anyone in charge of a committee. We must finalize everything. (3:45-5:30) Makeup folks should plan on practicing Scrooge's makeup on Monday and Tuesday.
TUESDAY: Primary Characters for acting rehearsal. These include: Scrooge, Nephew, Cratchit, Mrs. Cratchit, First Ghost, Second Ghost, and Marley. I need these folks on stage. Others can come to work this day. (3:30-6:00)
WEDNESDAY: We will meet at Sarah Strunk's church to film our first official scene, the funeral of Marley. I only want Scrooge, a handful of mourners, and I will need my full technical crew on hand. That includes, lights, makeup, sound, camera person, the clapper, and at least one producer. Please see me Monday if you're interested in being in this shot. (Arrive at Sarah's church at 4:30, shoot from 5:00-6:00, return to school by 6:30, and leave for home at 7:00.)
THURSDAY: I have hit a snag for Thursday, but I still want to film in Keedysville. This would involve the same technical folks as above, and then, I need Scrooge, Nephew, Bob Cratchit, Businessman 1 and 2. I would like to arrive at the location by 4:30. Start shooting at five. I would like to finish by 6:30, and I need to be back in Boonsboro no later than 7:00.
FRIDAY: This will be Alora's singing day, but it can be a day for other work. We can determine that as the week progresses, but we know we're singing on Friday. Please verify who will be singing.....
SATURDAY: We will be working and filming on Saturday, but it is impossible at this moment to determine when and where. We will also most likely be building, painting, sewing, etc. on Saturday. Unfortunately, I can't give times yet. However, plan to work on Saturday!!!
Questions????
MjB

41 Comments:
I'm in! When will we get adresses for the shooting locations? I need to judge distance to figure out when I need to get gas.
Oh, and have the lighting transportation ideas been finalized, Cody?
You don't require Marley for the funeral scene?
I will be singing.
-Daniel
Holy Cow! Yes, I need Marley for that scene. I could do it without him, but it would be cool if you were available. Sorry....
MjB
No problem, I see how it is.
:'(
-Daniel
Yes....it's a love hate thing.
MjB
P.S. Oh...you get to pretend that you're dead again.
I don't have anyone dropping knees or suitcases into my groin so it shouldn't be an issue.
-Daniel
Okay,
My boss decided to be retarded and change the schedule. Now I have to work at 4 on Friday. So, I will not be able to teach singing that day. I'm sorry, but I really can't change it. I will teach the guys next week when I have a day off. Again, I'm really sorry.
Tuesday is still cool, though. I just need to make sure I have enough people there!
Sham, Ari, and I will be there. Will there be any one else?!?!?!
IAN, can you bring that music to Weis tomorrow? If not just leave it in Mr. Bairs mailbox thing outside his room. That's fine too.
No, they have not. I can promise it done by the end of tomorrow though.
Alora,
I will be there(:
I'll be there Tuesday.
-Daniel
Wait Alora. What about Saturday?
MjB
Very true! Saturday! As long as it's earlier in the day that would work.
So, Saturday. Also, how are we going to record this Mr. Bair? What would be the best way?
Mr. Bair, do you think building some sort of structure in the back of my car would be sufficient in transporting lights? If so, I'd like to start a design tonight as to have it finished by tomorrow.
mr. bair,
im presenting in class on tuesday, and i dont have any ideas what program or website to present. any suggestions?
hola,
ok so im definitly going to be there tuesday =D monday too b/c i am make up i suppose (i have a picture of sarah hallbritters old make up to show you) and wednesday if i can get a ride, ...saturday also depending on work hours and of course i'll be singing when we get to that part haha.
ps. i bought some hummus and pita chips for a yummy snack on tuesday if its ok to bring it down to the auditorium....cough
~brianne
Mr. Bair,
Shouldn't Scrooge be Marley's only mourner? After all, it says in the book: "Scrooge was...his sole friend and sole mourner."
Also, if it's all right, I will be bringing my laptop tomorrow at 5:00 to show you my themes. Will you be in your room or the auditorium?
Ian
Alora,
I can bring the music to Weis or leave it with Mr. Bair; whichever is better with you.
I will have the score individual parts printed, and all of the above on CDs.
Ian
Insert an "and" between "score" and "individual."
OK....I'm back on the face of the earth. In good news, I have fixed the fire machine. In bad news, I still haven't received all the things I requested. Here are the responses to the questions that have been asked:
1. Rachael...thanks...I look at Zandra and your works, and we'll make a decision. I don't remember receiving a priest's robe, but anything is possible.
2. Cody, please have it ready by Wednesday. A design would be awesome because we could build it during Drama I.
3. Alora, just give me a time for Saturday. I will contact Tallon, and we'll get it recorded.
4. Kasey, see me tomorrow, and I'll help you.
5. Humus tastes like ear wax that has been sitting around growing mold. I need your work hours for Saturday.
6. Scrooge would be the only mourner. He wouldn't necessarily be the only one to be at the funeral. I have some ideas...However, I don't want more than four or five actors there.
7. Ian, I should be in my room tomorrow. Tuesday will be on the stage.
MjB
Of course Mr. Bair, but I realized that I would probably need to get some measurements on the lights first to get a good design.
MAKE UP PEOPLE!
Katja, I would like you to be a chair with me if that’s ok with you. My problem is time as we all know and I know that you are the perfect person to step in and take control of things when I wont be there.
So here’s my thoughts...The assigned characters I gave you are the characters you are going to do make up for. If you feel you are not qualified to do that characters make up then PLEASE come see me and we can switch around characters. That’s no problem at all. J But you must fully understand how to do their make up and what it needs to look like every time you put it on. We’ll be having individual meetings to figure out what those requirements are so no worries there. Hmmmm… what else??? Oh ok also since you will be in charge of that character, that means you will be needed on set when and wherever that character is. If there is trouble with that then let me know so again we can assign you with a different character. IDEA! What do you think about understand 2 characters, like a back up character so incase someone needs you to be there for them they know who to call (Ghost Busters!!).
Again those assigned characters are:
Sara: Ghost 1
Brianne: Ghost 2
Mikaela: Marley
Bre: Scrooge
Aurelie Mr. Cratchit
Lauren: Mrs. Cratchit
Jillian: Belle
Katja: Marley
P.S.
Light Bulb! once you understand your character then make a list of things you'll need in order to do the make up and hair. For example: Scrooge needs gray hair color (a spray or a dye), side burns, wrinkle make up, cover up (also be specific on what color. maybe even look up a color number and brand for me to get), etc. Any questions? If so Call me on my cell at 240-315-3887 for immediate responses. Thanks! :)
Mr Bair,
So is taking pictures of the town at night okay?
Will the absense of sun kill my photo?
HEY MR. BAIR
this is unrelated but I keep forgetting to tell you, I have to take the SAT on december 5th and i forgot to put it down on the "conflicts" sheet. :{
sorry.
BAIR:
Please make an announcement/post about the people needed for shooting on Tuesday and Wednesday!
1 Camera Person
2 Microphone persons
1 Kevin WITH CHALK
1 Makeup person WITH MAKEUP
2 Lighting persons
1 Producer with a 'shot history' notebook
1 Costume person
1 prop person
JUST A REMINDER TOO:
-Trench Coats and overcoats
-Scripts for minor posts (you wanted to make a post)
- AA Batteries and Chicken Wire
Alora,
Just so you know, each CD has this track list on it:
*God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen ALL
*Sopranos
*Altos
*Tenors
*Basses
If you need to make any range changes feel free.
Thanks,
Ian
Mr Bair,
i have yet to recieve the email about the snow machine. you should order the snow machine and if we get to borrow it then we will just have two.
sorry.
Thanks Moriah....I will do that.
MjB
Mr. Bair, my dad will be bringing the coffin in tomorrow evening. Also, the church is the one on Chestnut Grove correct?
Ok nevermind, Wheeler Road, Cody James has once again saved the day.
No, Alora saved the day.
Just a thought- The graveyard is back a gravel road and has a slightly nasty dip, so if possible, larger vehicles and buddying up in vehicles may be a smart move for that shoot.
OKAY! Those who are supposed to be at the shoot tomorrow, I have the directions to the church. However, I don't have an exact address of the church, but these MapQuest directions come out right out by the church. You may have to go a little bit farther on Wheeler Rd, but here it is:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Boonsboro&1s=MD&1a=10+Campus+Ave&1z=21713-1108&2c=Boonsboro&2s=MD&2a=Girl+Scout+Rd+And+Wheeler+Rd&2z=21713
Mr. Bair,
I received a contract for the Shepherd Recording Project today. Its $50.00 for the first disc, plus $20 for a second disc (if the recording exceeds 74 minutes), and $12 for each additional disc of the recording. If the recording takes up two CDs, then each additional set is $20.
I'll give the contract to you as soon as possible; the lady in charge of SRP said to submit it as soon as possible so we can book the equipment, sound engineer, etc.
Thanks,
Ian
OK, I e-mailed it to you.
Mr. Bair-
I was about to export my editing project and suddenly everything says MEDIA OFFLINE and wont show up and I'm packing and don't know how to get it back!!! Anytime I do anything, it lags and then says "Error with media"....
Sarah, call.
MjB
I still need a priest for tomorrow.
MjB
I CAN'T OPEN *ANYTHING* THAT INVOLVES THIS PROJECT IN VEGAS AND I AM OFFICIALLY FREAKING OUT. What did I do?!?
Mr. Bair, do you want me to go ahead and begin writing a cue for the beginning, or wait until the scene is shot and edited? And did you want me to attach Marley's Theme to the end of Scrooge's, or the other way around?
Ian
Sarah,
If you see this, I accidentally erased my recent list. Call again please....
MjB
Has the sign for Marley and Scrooge been painted yet? If not, some drama ones should start on that as soon as possible.
Also, Nic and I can't be there Saturday for singing. It was on our list of days we wouldn't be available. Just a reminder.
Finally, what should I do about my missing video? I can redo it... I just need some more time.
Post a Comment
<< Home