Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Building Tomorrow Evening.....

Yes, we'll build until you can build no longer. We MUST finish that room by tomorrow evening. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED TONIGHT.

MjB

7 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Mountain Dew, anyone?

11:51 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Mountain do what?

MjB

12:36 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Scott,

I just received your e-mail at my MYACTV account. Sigh....I should check that more often. Thanks for the offer. I will let you know. I thought we would see you at Thanksgiving. That's a bummer. Keep up the good work!


MjB

12:37 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Is there another account that I should send emails to that is read more often?
I was always planning on being in GA for thanksgiving, but I had thought I'd be home for Christmas. Oh well, I'll be sure to drop in next time in MD. In the meantime, the blog is entertaining enough.

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there, but I just have to run home quick.
-Daniel

12:55 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

My pastor said we can film in "The Prayer Garden" Saturday, but the church is being decorated from 9:00 to noon, so just a warning.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

No problem...I don't intend to arrive until 1:30-2:00. MjB

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home