News for Everyone.....
OK...first of all, Alora would like to begin rehearsing "the Seagull" starting tomorrow. She would like to rehearse until 5:30 every day this week, and yes, I do have an actual schedule for you.
For Drama I's, remember, you have a digital project due by the end of the week. You can create a music video, a photoshow, a stopaction video, or anything along those lines. I will be staying late every day this week, and there are many individuals willing to help you. Just ask!
Also, don't forget to finish your essays this weekend.
Cinematography students have editing due, and you should be working on your final projects. Did I miss anything?
MjB
For Drama I's, remember, you have a digital project due by the end of the week. You can create a music video, a photoshow, a stopaction video, or anything along those lines. I will be staying late every day this week, and there are many individuals willing to help you. Just ask!
Also, don't forget to finish your essays this weekend.
Cinematography students have editing due, and you should be working on your final projects. Did I miss anything?
MjB

12 Comments:
Okay, so every thing I copied from the Juggernaut of the Stave V scene, isn't working or cannot be found.
Although, all the scenes from Stave V uncut and unedited are still there.
So Bair, do you want me redo everything or get the Juggernaut from Nic?
This weekend has been full of blah. =[
Ummmm....is nothing finishd?
MjB
No, I've decided to redo what's there.
I've found that I seem to be missing the footage from Act II scene i off of the cyclops, and I only have the digital camera footage. I initially thought we did it on the digital cameras, but it's all being clapped on a different camera than I have. In conclusion, I wouldn't be able to finish that scene until after I get a chance to look through everything again. Otherwise it'll just look really crappy and unnatural.
Are we still meeting in Mr. Von Philps before going to the auditorium?
And I don't know when my next presentation day is...what happened to that calendar?
I would also like to know how we plan to transition in the Fezziwig scene from "Come, we must prepare!" to "An excellent job of preparation!" to "Let's polka!"
Mr. Bair,
Me and Lana have Finished Filming our Project and now need someone to Edit it, we are covered there.
But i do have questions, We(as in me and Lana) would like to make a Extra film. Would that be acceptable?
Also, this may be a inadequate question to ask but, Will our projects be Showed to the whole class?
when are our complete works discs due for Cinematography?
Sarah....yes.... Nix....I don't understand....Aaron.....great...you may do another, and yes, they will be shown....Madeleine...Friday.
MjB
I'll just show you tomorrow.
Just to add to this great week, the SX10 will not turn on. I've switch batteries multiple times, and when I press the power button, no response whatsoever...
Bair, did you get my projects? I emailed all 6 to you.
-Daniel
Post a Comment
<< Home