Rachael- I found a few clips we forgot: MVI_0183 (Madeleine and Elinna dancing for end), if we didn't use it, then MVI_0147 (closeups of me being hit with cheese) and MVI_0198 (over-shoulder shot of me and Elianna's final battle). And I found a choir singing for that one part, if we need it.
Mr. Bair- I went through all of the video and music files, but none seemed corrupt in any way. However, there are one Wave sound effects that won't open. Could that be the problem-file?
Rachael- I found some other sound effects, like a slurp for latte-drinking, a door shutting, some random applause, and another fart. I couldn't find any more music, though, so we will just use what we have.
Saw Avatar today. I thought it was visually spectacular, but that the story was kind of predictable. I think they could easily have shortened it by at least half an hour. Still, I'd say it's worth seeing in theaters. Only go in the morning to avoid the ridiculous evening prices. It's 16 here in CA.
So, when Brianne waves her arm... what? Like, what? From what I've been told, that's how she transports herself, but if that's true I don't have shots of the background for her to teleport into.
I am also confused because the spell check is telling me teleport isn't a word. I just don't know what to believe in anymore...
Nick....believe in Santa, and that's all. When she waves her hand, we should see an intensely growing light that should fade as the next scene begins. That's why there is no extra shot to layer.
Mr. Bair, you said i could do all the effects on the first ghost right? So really nic doesn't have to worry about the glow in teleporting, i'll do it :)
21 Comments:
Thank you.
Rachael- I found a few clips we forgot: MVI_0183 (Madeleine and Elinna dancing for end), if we didn't use it, then MVI_0147 (closeups of me being hit with cheese) and MVI_0198 (over-shoulder shot of me and Elianna's final battle). And I found a choir singing for that one part, if we need it.
Mr. Bair-
I went through all of the video and music files, but none seemed corrupt in any way.
However, there are one Wave sound effects that won't open. Could that be the problem-file?
Rachael- I found some other sound effects, like a slurp for latte-drinking, a door shutting, some random applause, and another fart. I couldn't find any more music, though, so we will just use what we have.
Yes it could be.
Okay. I deleted that and am in the process of defragmenting my thumbdrive.
Sarah,
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:l2ydareB4K0J:www.chaparralpoets.org/devices.pdf+POETIC+DEVICES&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AHIEtbRABDBxZGhtoC4r48iHKDWJHS3uSA
Saw Avatar today. I thought it was visually spectacular, but that the story was kind of predictable. I think they could easily have shortened it by at least half an hour. Still, I'd say it's worth seeing in theaters. Only go in the morning to avoid the ridiculous evening prices. It's 16 here in CA.
$16?!?!?!?!
Whoa.....
Heyyy Mr. Bair, are the batteries done charging when the charger starts BLINKING, or when the light shuts off?
I feel dumb waiting for it to stop blinking...
When are these projects due? And the complete works discs?
A question for you!!!
So, when Brianne waves her arm... what? Like, what? From what I've been told, that's how she transports herself, but if that's true I don't have shots of the background for her to teleport into.
I am also confused because the spell check is telling me teleport isn't a word. I just don't know what to believe in anymore...
Nick....believe in Santa, and that's all. When she waves her hand, we should see an intensely growing light that should fade as the next scene begins. That's why there is no extra shot to layer.
MjB
HEY WHAT ABOUT ME I HAD A QUERY FIRST
GET IN LINE NICK
Yikes....which charger is it? Sorry....
MjB
Oh nevermind, i figured it out and now i feel bad for jokingly using capslock.
It's all good. Most of the chargers have an explanation or guide on the back.
MjB
Mr. Bair, you said i could do all the effects on the first ghost right? So really nic doesn't have to worry about the glow in teleporting, i'll do it :)
Sweet.
On Monday, January 11th The Seagull cast should be prepared to stay after school for rhearsal till 5:30.
Sorry about the short notice...
You guys will have a schedule provided to you so that you will know when you need to be there from now till the show dates.
Again, sorry for the short notice.
THIS CAMERA IS EATING THROUGH BATTERIES
I can't get the rechargables to recharge, and I'm down to my last set of AA's. :{
also this cheese is really starting to smell bad
Post a Comment
<< Home