Monday, July 26, 2010

Tomorrow, Tuesday 27th

Hello,

This is the only day I can make it to school for work and other activities. I have some issues in the morning but can come in the afternoon. As soon as someone can confirm attendance, I'll confirm a time.

MjB

7 Comments:

Blogger Cody James said...

YES. I'm there. I will be there. Attending. Yes.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

I can be there!! (Except from 6-7 PM, but besides that hour, yes, I'm there!)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I here you needed to speak with me but I did not have your phone number. I can be there for whatever reason tomorrow afternoon

3:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Thanks. Let's shoot for 2:00-5:00. I need equipment returned Matthew, specifically, a hard drive that apparently isn't working. Thanks.

MjB

P.S. I'll be busy from 6:30-8:00 tomorrow as well.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Good deal!

4:56 PM  
Blogger MorGAN said...

Drat, I have work. Oh well, I'll catch the next bus :3

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

Yay~! I have work 5-midnight, but I'll see if I can drop by. :)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home