Tonight's Notes
Really good start...great timing
7:25
Camera
Frightens me
Walnut
I was
Violin
Mountains
World
Husbandry
Timber
Electricity
Hyphenated. Mikaela to landing
God was quick
Zach's hair
Jakes stage hand
Savage sit down
Mrs entrance
Magic music
And I'll tell you
Pirates
Cocoanut
Goes with everything
Hello
It's alive
Bark
Lauran's hair
Lent
Bear
Cover your face
Son
Own
Years
Baby carrying
I do
Leave here
She paints
Not much
Fight the night
One/two. 7:49
Playing
Oh I heard it
Gentlemen
Blood
Red cross
Luck
Couch crush
Matinees
40 years
Mediocrity
Taste
I hampered
We're only trying to help
Jordan Superman
Cold
Enchanting
Experience
Keep out
Circles anyway
Someone told you
Wish I were dead
Flies adore her
How did you guess
Cairo Mandalay knees
Burn down
They asked me to confine
Dollar and a half
16 minutes
8:06
Wait Fairy...lights
Third sigh
Big sigh
What else
Good seat
Loves me
Loves me
Mathematics
Week
High strung
Happy day went to school ever since too
French
Congress
Asset
State
Prudence
Lauran's face
Mean to her
Sensitive
Cradle
Lauran
Watch blue curtain
Carry fairy
Lines
Ground
Forget
Blow
Help
Becca angle when returning bear
Teeth marks
Afford anything
Chair angle
Science
Money
A thing
Better be careful Titus
Will you
Everyone
I'll
Weird Jake exit
Past
Titus...not me
Mattress
Porpoise
Scotch tape
Center stage light
Titus returns
Zachary...fat
Where
I do
Pearl harbor
Weight
Missed the head turn
A lie
17 minutes
Two:two. 8:26
First joke/ Jordan see me
Look other way and liten
10 minutes
Profound
Jordan earring
That's ancient
Five
Not a thing
No
Jillian...dive on couch
50 years
Newspaper
Oh oh Fairy outfit change
After that
In the way
Middle class
You may not
Enormously
Bricks you know
Shouldn't they
Frighten Fairy
Bites police
For my memorial fund
Savage third entrance too slow
Chance
The actress
Bear on table
Fingerprinted
Where is my money
Grant's tomb
Elbow jake. (reaction)
Where are you now?
Don't have me followed
Broken arm????
Change the vial
Doctor may I say something?
Ask Jenny
And youuuuuu
Good chaos
Ryan behind couch
Undress
Must give Jeff a covert there
18 minutes
Act Three. 8:45. Farce
Ryan coverts
React to being hit
There's room
Glasses too
Don't like you
Butts
Politicians
She mean
The backup
Would you be kind enough?
Thinker
Tubes
Said nothing of the sort
Lauran...face then arms
Draw straws
Elks
Lauran head shake
India
After effect
Bathtub
Jake's reaction
Brianne ad lib
Fairy's lines better, but
Fire upstairs
I was nowhere near
Smell out of light
High time
Aurelie miss paddy
Lauran
Senator
Savage exit
Tub cracked tone
Aurelie should move the stool
Part of you
Feel my heart
Fairy's reaction
Wasn't that lucky
Brianne pitchy at gift
Salt shaker
It's raining
Lifespan of ape
Angry heart
Polite upstage
Break neck
Good seat
She wears her plainness
Never had before
Great reaction Jillian
Good Jenny
Much better
Jillian coverts
Great Jenny
Play it
Light switch
19 minutes
Epilogue
Loves eat position
Couch position
7:25
Camera
Frightens me
Walnut
I was
Violin
Mountains
World
Husbandry
Timber
Electricity
Hyphenated. Mikaela to landing
God was quick
Zach's hair
Jakes stage hand
Savage sit down
Mrs entrance
Magic music
And I'll tell you
Pirates
Cocoanut
Goes with everything
Hello
It's alive
Bark
Lauran's hair
Lent
Bear
Cover your face
Son
Own
Years
Baby carrying
I do
Leave here
She paints
Not much
Fight the night
One/two. 7:49
Playing
Oh I heard it
Gentlemen
Blood
Red cross
Luck
Couch crush
Matinees
40 years
Mediocrity
Taste
I hampered
We're only trying to help
Jordan Superman
Cold
Enchanting
Experience
Keep out
Circles anyway
Someone told you
Wish I were dead
Flies adore her
How did you guess
Cairo Mandalay knees
Burn down
They asked me to confine
Dollar and a half
16 minutes
8:06
Wait Fairy...lights
Third sigh
Big sigh
What else
Good seat
Loves me
Loves me
Mathematics
Week
High strung
Happy day went to school ever since too
French
Congress
Asset
State
Prudence
Lauran's face
Mean to her
Sensitive
Cradle
Lauran
Watch blue curtain
Carry fairy
Lines
Ground
Forget
Blow
Help
Becca angle when returning bear
Teeth marks
Afford anything
Chair angle
Science
Money
A thing
Better be careful Titus
Will you
Everyone
I'll
Weird Jake exit
Past
Titus...not me
Mattress
Porpoise
Scotch tape
Center stage light
Titus returns
Zachary...fat
Where
I do
Pearl harbor
Weight
Missed the head turn
A lie
17 minutes
Two:two. 8:26
First joke/ Jordan see me
Look other way and liten
10 minutes
Profound
Jordan earring
That's ancient
Five
Not a thing
No
Jillian...dive on couch
50 years
Newspaper
Oh oh Fairy outfit change
After that
In the way
Middle class
You may not
Enormously
Bricks you know
Shouldn't they
Frighten Fairy
Bites police
For my memorial fund
Savage third entrance too slow
Chance
The actress
Bear on table
Fingerprinted
Where is my money
Grant's tomb
Elbow jake. (reaction)
Where are you now?
Don't have me followed
Broken arm????
Change the vial
Doctor may I say something?
Ask Jenny
And youuuuuu
Good chaos
Ryan behind couch
Undress
Must give Jeff a covert there
18 minutes
Act Three. 8:45. Farce
Ryan coverts
React to being hit
There's room
Glasses too
Don't like you
Butts
Politicians
She mean
The backup
Would you be kind enough?
Thinker
Tubes
Said nothing of the sort
Lauran...face then arms
Draw straws
Elks
Lauran head shake
India
After effect
Bathtub
Jake's reaction
Brianne ad lib
Fairy's lines better, but
Fire upstairs
I was nowhere near
Smell out of light
High time
Aurelie miss paddy
Lauran
Senator
Savage exit
Tub cracked tone
Aurelie should move the stool
Part of you
Feel my heart
Fairy's reaction
Wasn't that lucky
Brianne pitchy at gift
Salt shaker
It's raining
Lifespan of ape
Angry heart
Polite upstage
Break neck
Good seat
She wears her plainness
Never had before
Great reaction Jillian
Good Jenny
Much better
Jillian coverts
Great Jenny
Play it
Light switch
19 minutes
Epilogue
Loves eat position
Couch position

4 Comments:
You're doing The Curious Savage again? *facepalm*
This blog is but a shadow of its former self. Where's the passion? Where's the excitement? Where's the sense of dsicovery? Everything feels the same. Life is stagnant. Must all conversation be on Facebook now? Is there no end to the mediocrity?
Perhaps it is best if I do not question the reason, lest my mind wander into forbidden territory. I'd like to call this meeting to order, but I do not know the number.
Chris, is that necessary?
of course it is
i mean its not like i dont notice this stuff geez
im glad i don't have a girlfriend
Number of ways to utilize this post for comedy = infinite.
Post a Comment
<< Home