I am offering prizes to anyone who checks this blog still. I miss all of you!
MjB
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
About Me
- Name: Mr. Bair
- Location: Boonsboro, Maryland, United States
I always have a headache, and as long as I work in this building, we can add "I always have sinus problems!"
Previous Posts
- Tonight's Notes
- NOTES FROM TONIGHT
- THE STATE OF THE DRAMA NATION “The Curious Savage”...
- The State of the Drama Nation
- THIS WEEK IN BOONSBORO HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA
- THIS WEEK IN BOONSBORO HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA
- THIS WEEK IN BOONSBORO HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA
- The Disturbing but not Hopeless State of the Drama...
- Schedule for the Weekend
- Building Day

3 Comments:
Miss you too! :D
You are welcome
Oh wow, didn't expect to see this. I'll be seeing you soon Mr.Bair!
-Aaron Gilbert
Post a Comment
<< Home