Friday, September 22, 2006

THIS IS A PUBLIC SITE!!!!

While I'm not sure I buy the hypocritical theory, I will say that Maura is right. I should have chosen a different forum. I hope you will accept my apology. When my anger spiked, my reason spiked with it. Sorry.

In lieu of this, I have decided to ameliorate my postings for the weekend. In fact, I am entitling your weekend BLOG homework as, "WARM FUZZIES!" In English, I call them "FLUFFY BUNNIES." For you Nadia, I call them "VARM FOOZIES."

ASSIGNMENT:

Your assignment for the weekend is to post a kind remark about someone, something, etc. The comment, obviously, needs to be related to Drama. Each comment must start with the following phrase, "I APPRECIATE...." I will start the train a rolling!

Remember, no warm fuzzy, no amelioration.

Lub,

MjB

18 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I appreciate the fact that we can talk and understand each other. This is the first step towards healing. Thus, I appreciate all of you.

NOW, NO REPEATS ALLOWED! IF SOMEONE STEALS YOUR "APRRECIATION", FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO APPRECIATE!

MjB

5:07 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

I appreciate the class in general and all the people who contribute to it. I have felt so at home in the class and I think that we can really do something to keep things together.

This class has really opened me up as a person and I think each and everyone of you. Mr. Bair is like my dad away from dad...he is always someone that I can laugh and joke with but can be serious when I need to be. I think without drama I might acctually still be that shy girl who does all her work and never talks to anyone in class. I am not afraid anymore and I really appreciate you guys for that. I love all of you and...wow i'm crying while typing...really do want this year to be our best last year ever.

To be honest with you I was considering drama, but The Foreigner was the real reason I joined. All the people who were in that really made an impact on me, and I saw how great something could acctually be! I just figured will i was saying things I thought, I would add that. Please don't laugh at me:(

Lots of Love,
Rossen

P.S. Mr. Bair I don't think this is the same as yours! If so I still wanted to tell you guys that and I'll type in another appreciation.

7:19 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

P.S.S sorry mine was so long:)

Rossen

7:19 PM  
Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

I appreciated my oppurtunity to speak to the class. I appreciated your willingness to listen.


I APPRECIATE those who have come before and those who will come after.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I appreciate Mr. Bair's offer to ameliorate the situation, and I appreciate whatever you guys did in class today (because it must have been good). It's hard not being there, especially in such a situation, but I'm thankful that I could trust you guys to pull through, and I'm thankful that it appears my prayers have been answered.

Rossen, I'm glad The Foreigner meant so much to you. I believe that's the best compliment I've ever heard about that show. While I can't say it made me want to join Drama, it did cement my love for the program and for you all.

Adam

8:48 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I appreciate the way all of you have helped me to grow in understanding and compassion. Before I joined Drama I didn't have many friends because I didn't feel that anyone else saw things "my way." Being with all of you, has helped me to realize that "my way" is what kept me from truly being happy for years. I wasn't very good at seeing other people's points of view, but all of you forced me to stretch myself to do just that. I realized that just because we're all so different, approach problems in such different ways, and react to things so differently, doesn't mean that we can't know and trust each other as family. Even when we fight and disagree, we are still family. I needed that more than most of you can imagine.

P.S.
Mr. Bair, how's your Aunt Pat doing?
<3

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the opportunities drama has given me, the diversity of the education and the inspiration.

I should have read this earlier, 'no repeats' is no fun.
Though it's already been mentioned, I really appreciate the people the most. Thanks everybody.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Hard not to do repeats when Dee steals all the possible "appreciate"'s. ;)
Lub.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

P.S.
I'm really sorry about the party, Ryan.
I'll make it up to you, Horrrrton.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Can someone tell Rachel that I'm trying to reach her. Ask her to e-mail me. Thanks.

MjB

12:57 PM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

Hope I can coment because... well... I am! I appreciate how welcoming everyone was and still is. All you high drama 4 & 5's allowed me and Mandy to help with your puppet show and that was really good for me. Last year I was welcomed into a production even though I had no experiance in acting and didn't really know anyone in it. By doing that you opened this new world for me, it changed my life! That was the greatest gift anyone could EVER give me. I also appreciate how everyone is a close knit family, I have had some situations and there was always someone from drama to talk to and I've cried over stupid things on peoples shoulders (*Cough*- Deeanna- he he). So yeah- THANKS!!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

I appreciate all of those crappy, awkward, difficult moments in life because without them, how would we know we are loved?

12:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I appriacte drama for the fact that it is, has been, and as long as it exists, will be an increidible gateway in to life. I would be a much diffrent person without drama, and on a measurable level, I would not be going to college for film without drama.

That and Bair. I appriciate Bair a huge amount, because he has been an incredibly inspiring leader and friend for the last 4 years. Thanks

12:38 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I appreciate the selflessness of everyone in drama. Those people have no difficulty doing whatever the situation calls for to make everything as immaculate as possible. I think humility and willingness to serve—as well as a longing for perfection—add an enormous amount to the program everyone has described.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

(Seeing as I didn't post at first.... I'll use one that hasn't been taken.... though still just as true)

I appreciate all the people that have come before in Drama, and who still come around, all the time, they help this program in so many ways and in many respects they keep this program going.

-Devon

10:25 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I'd appreciate a new posting. I'm running out of things to comment on.
=)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Word. I'm third.

Adam

PS - Yes, I did that on purpose, because I'm bored. Anyone want to be in my group?

7:02 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

Sure Adam i will be in your group. Just cuz your cool like that. LOL.

Rossen

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home