APOLOGIES and a SUGGESTION
I apologize to Ryan for my last post. I only intended to make fun of his Telletubbie video. I guess I never stopped to consider that your generation is filled with such a perverted view of everything. For the record, it was the first picture Scott and I found with someone's face. We were merely poking fun of his final project. I should have checked with Ryan first.
If you have anything left to declare, please do. I have, essentially, casted the show. This is obviously, much harder than usual. Sorry girls. There are not enough parts to go around. That's just the nature of this show. You'll have to be happy with what you get. If you have any thoughts, e-mail me.
MjB
If you have anything left to declare, please do. I have, essentially, casted the show. This is obviously, much harder than usual. Sorry girls. There are not enough parts to go around. That's just the nature of this show. You'll have to be happy with what you get. If you have any thoughts, e-mail me.
MjB

13 Comments:
No....the list will be posted at some point tomorrow. Check my door, the cafeteria, and the marquee in the front hallway.
MjB
P.S. You will notice that the image has been removed.
I like it better when cast lists are posted on the blog or email. It allows *people* to fume in private for a while without having to put a good face on it. And you know there will be people fuming. Just my personal preference.
It is troth as in "oath." In one case today, either because of the original or because of my editing, it rhymed with "moth."
MjB
I will not post it on the BLOG, and I am not going to e-mail it. Fuming is an unnecessary response.
MjB
I too would like to apologize for the comment I made in reference to picture. Sorry.
So I just printed the script, I think my printer just imploded...
I will do everything humanly possible to be at any rehersale that requires me. I am hoping to see my name next to tree. Is there a tree? Now that I am thinking about it being a tree sans costume would be cool.
i havent posted in a while so i thought i would so eveeryone knows i still check daily! hehe-
Ummm...Scott...she knows that....she was merely making a statement. Back off my Jackie.
MjB
P.S. Sorry everyone. I fell asleep last night...early...for me....
Yeah mandy definately was the very best bush out there!!!
mandy is quite correct! just those stupid freaking tables... gah... and yeah the lab report isnt due until thursday but if you have it tomorrow he will check it for you!!
WHOA! Science talk on the DRAMA BLOG! Grrrrrrr....
MjB
Holy Cow! I'm just kidding! All of you who e-mailed me about scripts...I need you you to send the request to BairMic@wcboe.k12.md.us. Unfortunately, that's where the revised script is. Sorry.
MjB
Julia,
See me in the morning.
MjB
Nobody will be failing Chemistry on my watch. Mandy, if you need help just ask me at the morning table. And yes, Mr. Bair, I will discuss science on this blog all day long if I have to;)
Post a Comment
<< Home