CLARIFICATIONS
You may use any script for the audition. The play can be found online in many places. The Act IV. Scene i. portion will end whenever the Friar first speaks. Post your questions.
MjB
P.S. Julia, what was that look for today?
MjB
P.S. Julia, what was that look for today?

11 Comments:
Did you mean when the friar first speaks after Hero swoons?
Did you mean when the friar first speaks after Hero swoons?
Wow, how'd that happen? Oops.
Yes...up to the Friar's BIG SPEECH. It's my fault. Austin...memorize.
MjB
i'm sooo blogging it right now...bairman...
good luck to everyone in the auditions tomorrow if i don't see you before...even though most of you won't see this...good intentions and all
For the part with Beatrice Benedick, first scene, it is from the line
"I wonder what it is you still be talking, Signoir Benedick: nobody marks you." until
"You always end with a Jade's trick, I know you of old."
Right?
It has been storming here for two days straight now, very boring...
This has nothing to do with the post. I just wanted to announce I do NOT have any crayons, coloured pencils, markers, etc. for tomorrow. May I borrow some Mr. Bair?
Sara, I have a bunch of goods and I will share with you. That goes for anyone who doesnt have supplies, i'll share :-)
HOLA!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home