Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The AFOREMENTIONED Post

Here it is... If you're a senior, I need you to e-mail me today! m.bair@myactv.net.

MjB

14 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Done.

Adam

3:14 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

E-mail complete

3:38 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I'm at my uncle's house, and my email is being wonky. I'll email as soon as I get home.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

But.... but.... but.... but.... I'm not a senior.... *looks sad*.... *cries*.... oh well.... I will be okay.... maybe.... I'll just drive you all insane with my "...."'s.... so there.... ha!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sent!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Email sent.
Was there anything in particular that was supposed to be in it?

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a day late on the sending, but it is sent!

Kelly and I saw Eragon yesterday... see it if you haven't yet. Happy new year everybody!

2:16 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

ahh
I'm sending today...sorry!

3:09 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

Ok so its a bit late but I still did it! <3 Renata

9:13 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

i just got back from PA today, so i am a day late too!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

No one is late. The AFORMENTIONED response will follow shortly. Thanks.

MjB

10:53 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

Rachel and I leave for New York today, so I might not be able to get the response until after we get back which is on monday.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

so, Mr Bair, have you thought any more about that Shakespearean play?

9:31 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

hola

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home