Good Opening....
For the one of you who are still awake, it was a good opening. I don't think you did anything to scare away your audience for Friday. We had about 188 there tonight. My goal for the two nights is 300. Are we going to make it?
MjB
MjB

3 Comments:
Awesome job tonight, everyone. I feel fortunate to be able to work with all of you, and for that I thank you. I think we have the drive to do better what needs to be done better. As for the audience, I'm not sure, but I know we'll make it.
Adam
WOO HOO!
Nice show. Let's improve. I want people crying from laughing so hard.
No, but really, nice job everyone. I didn't get a chance to see the wedding reception, but I heard it went well.
I love homework
hey! the time is right now.
when did that happen?
Post a Comment
<< Home