MORE TROUBLES.....
Yesterday, I asked for volunteers to put the signs up for the road. No one came forward. I'm going to be at the school from 9:00-11:00. I can't leave the school to put the signs in place, and I have to be somewhere when rehearsal is over. If no one comes, then, unfortunately, the signs won't be posted. That's a shame because too many people worked hard to get them ready. It's up to you.
MjB
MjB

3 Comments:
If the signs aren't posted over the weekend, I will post them monday. I apolgize for not voluntering earlier.
It is perfectly fine. In case you haven't been told, Brian Kough and I were scheduled to appear this afternoon. However, since no one appeared to post the signs, Ryan, Kelly, Rachel, and Deeanna begged me to put them up. We thought that we would be done in time, but all of our batteries went dead on the drills, and we were forced to return to school to charge them again. It was 12:47, and we still had two more signs.
Anyway, you must believe me that I was planning on attending. I am certain that you do well. Hopefully, the bad dress rehearsal aspect will trickle to some casts for these shows. I'm proud of you anyway! I will make one of these shows. I really will. Today should have been the day.
MjB
Sorry I missed your performance Julia. I had to be at Antietam for the Luminaries from dawn till dusk. I'm glad it went well, and I really wish i could have been there.
Post a Comment
<< Home