Thanks Birky
I don't know why I haven't done it until now, but I've linked the three sites to this site. OK...html isn't my thing. It's not hard, just overly complex. Thanks also to Kristen for succinctly stating solid reasons to get your schedules corrected.
MjB
MjB

7 Comments:
what
Gantz and Scott,
I owe you money! I'm so sorry!
MjB
HEY EVERYBODY!
Wanna buy some cookie dough? It's a fund raiser for NHS. 12 bucks for a bucket of 3 POUNDS! We've got chocolate chip, brownies, and even funnel cakes, plus others. If you want some, bring 12 bucks tomorrow and see me! (The stuff's great cause the egg isn't in there yet, so you can eat it strait from the bucket :)
Chris, you rock. Simple as that.
Adam
Beth, any word on the thrones? Mt. Nebo got rid of ours in our last "church clean-up"
Cool Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Rossen
Everybody who has one, bring in a white hankerchief on Monday, please. The prettiest one gets in the show, and its owner gets a cookie.
Post a Comment
<< Home