PAUL STANLEY UPDATE!!!! IGNORE!
WILL'S PLAY
Eric Spears-Dr Moreau
Emily Reese-Shirley
Michelle Birky- Mrs. Van Dansel
Julia Friedrich-Hedda
Lori Strunk-Kitty
Chris Blickenstaff-Eddie
Kelly Kendle- M'ling
Austin Jackson-The Thing from the forest
Kristen Brennan-The Sayer of the Law
Joe Clemens- The person from the boat-
Beast People to be announced
She-Wolf to be announced
BEAST PEOPLE! I need Drama 2's to be half human half animals for my play. They have lines, and are very, very fun parts. Male Drama 2's! I need a major male role. It is the part right under the lead, so if your willing, E-mail me at QOTSA7777@aol.com!
ANA'S PLAY
Austin Jackson-Zigalov
Cody Derr-Revenov
John Watkins-Yatz
Renata Schmersal- Natasya-
Maura James-Zmeyukhina
Jessica Jordan-Master of Ceremonies
Pam Slunt-Dimba
Victoria Hess-Dashenka
Shelby Lessig-Nuinin
Amanda Rossen-Mozgoyov
Joe Richards- Amplombov-
RYAN'S PLAY
Adam Taylor-Prince
Joe Clemens-Carlo
Rachel Stump-Ducibella
Kristen Brennan-Chancellor
Deeanna Schultz-Princess
Kelly Kendle-Queen
Jessie Conner- King
NOTE: All directors need to e-mail me as soon as possible. Do not assign producers, technical help, or anything until we speak. Send me a letter!
MjB
P.S. You liked the Paul Stanley pictures, didn't you?

70 Comments:
O neat-o BLOGS, um not sure what I'm posting o, Hi Mr.Bair its Joseph. Anyways Ana not sure if you I put the correct emails so here they are again:
Evilgnome8@aol.com
InarticulateSpy@yahoo.com
So try to get the script to me a.s.a.p Thanks
*side thought* (huh drama blogs whod a thunk it)
o one more thing i have no clue where to post that comment so if some one wants to well guide me to the correct spot that would be grand
o well, maybe I should just post it here then huh....*Ctrl C; Ctrl V
O neat-o BLOGS, um not sure what I'm posting o, Hi Mr.Bair its Joseph. Anyways Ana not sure if you I put the correct emails so here they are again:
Evilgnome8@aol.com
InarticulateSpy@yahoo.com
So try to get the script to me a.s.a.p Thanks
*side thought* (huh drama blogs whod a thunk it)
oops sry about the posts, no clue what im doing
All conservatives should see my remarks on the "Umm...Yeah..." post.
o um is there a way for me to see the blogs or topics with out clicking one and getting lost in the blogs..
hey Will- i could so play a male- just kidding but if still needed i would love to be a beast person or whatever- just please let me know.
Congradulations everyone- and good luck you all will do awesome-
LET ME KNOW ANYWAY I CAN POSSIBLY HELP- i need stuff to do PLEASE!!!!!!!!
You would make a great cat-girl Beth. Just send me a list of any conflicts with rehersal you have over the next 4 weeks and your in. Thanks for your intrest!
Alright, for anyone in my cast I will be sending you a copy of the script very soon. If you do not get a copy of the script and an email from me before tomorrow afternoon email me at anamjantz@yahoo.com. If you just left me a phone number, I will be calling you tomorrow midday. Im planning on going with Will and Mr. Bair's idea of starting a blog on here for my production, so you'll have that too. Hopefull Ill have the schedule up tomorrow, also, if only a rough copy, so you guys can let me know if there are any problems. Thanks!
-Ana J.
Um..obviously I'm at Wills house right now. But yeah, that last post was me--Ana.
Ah Joe...a BLOG newbie. Did anyone notice?
MjB
Alright! It looks horrible, but I made one. http://dramawedding.blogspot.com/
For the Wedding Reception
I made a blog for my play! My cast, put this on your favorites!
http://dramawillsisland.blogspot.com/
thats drama wills island with no spaces. I will still comment here, but still give it a look. Once the play gets going full swing, that will be a huge source of info.
Welcome to the blog, Joseph.
You'll get the hang of it.
Don't make me post the Gore--internet comment on all available posts just to get the smart-aleck Republicans to comment on it.
wait, which joseph?
Iron Maiden???? Are you kidding me? They opened for KISS. Goodness...they're as lame as Ozzie. Hey, let's use Satan's image to sell our records. That will work! You have "Run to the Hills", and that's it. Ha!
MjB
P.S. Eddie is obviously a character in Will's play. Help the man, would you Will?
Wow...I didn't strike a nerve now, did I? For the record, Gene Simmons chose the bat for his makeup and early costume because of his obsession with Batman and comic books in general. When DC Comics threatened to sue him for copywrite infringement, he became the "demon." This was due to his obsession with horror movies and Dracula. KISS never stood for Knights in Satan's Service. It was actually a name they shortened. It used to be KISS MY....well...you get the point. Thus, their tribute album has the same title.
This moment in Kisstory is sponsored in part by a grant from...oh...never mind. Thanks Eric. I enjoy the sparring.
MjB
I'm dying....it's not CONGRADS. It's CONGRATS. The root is "gratis." It is Latin. Locals.
MjB
Sorry about the names Mr. Bair, I wasn't thinking. What does the letter you mentioned in this post need to include?
Jesse is my husband....oh snap...
I actually can't figure out how to seperate my posts into paragraphs. The enter key doesnt work, and excessive space barring gets a bit squirrely too. how DO you do it?
OH, I forgot. I have a small part, a waiter, with a few speaking lines I need a Drama 2 for
Jackie, either post a comment on www.dramawillsisland.blogspot.com or email me at QOTSA7777@aol.com. Still beast people spots open. thanks for the intrest!
Ana- not sure if you found anyone but if you dont- and you need a waiter (that can be a waitress or whateveer)- I would love to- I am a beasty person in Will not sure if that would mattter- but just let me know if i can help!! I understand if i cant though- thanks-
Sure beth, I havent found anyone yet. Send me an email anamjantz@yahoo.com.
You were told the play dates in September. :)
MjB
P.S. Iron Maiden...please...
I'm a pirate! And a leprechaun... anyway, I'm really excited about these one-acts. Ryan, you said something about an email with a script, but I haven't gotten anything yet. Just to let you know.
Adam
'sigh' Well, I did warn you.
Let's get one thing straight--Al Gore did not invent the internet. Al Gore never claimed to have invented the internet. What he did do was introduce legislation that eventually provided funding to make the technology of the internet--which up till that time was purely military--available to the public. So were it not for Al Gore, we might not have this lovely spot to bicker on. For more on this subject, read "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them--A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" by Al Franken. I'll give you five bucks if you can find a single lie on Franken's part.
Is that $5 per lie? I'll take that bet. Al Franken. Please....I'll take Iron Maiden. Sorry Eric. I owe you an apology.
MjB
P.S. Al Gore did say he created the Internet. I'll find the quotation. That will be my first $5.
Transcript: Vice President Gore on CNN's 'Late Edition'
BLITZER: I want to get to some of the substance of domestic and international issues in a minute, but let's just wrap up a little bit of the politics right now.
Why should Democrats, looking at the Democratic nomination process, support you instead of Bill Bradley, a friend of yours, a former colleague in the Senate? What do you have to bring to this that he doesn't necessarily bring to this process?
GORE: Well, I will be offering -- I'll be offering my vision when my campaign begins. And it will be comprehensive and sweeping. And I hope that it will be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be.
But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.
MjB
P.S. I don't mind taking the $5 in quarters. I'll donate it to Drama.
I put this on the wrong link. Sorry. It belongs here.
Besides Kristen, your phrasing is incorrect. He sought funding for the Internet to be wired in each public school It was a large push of the Clinton administration. The Internet was created by business, particularly techies who were looking for a way to transfer information about their business to clients and partners. The FAX machine, which was the primary means of electronic transmission, was costly because of paper and ink, and it was slow.
The Internet was never meant for goobers like us. It wasn't until businesses realized that advertising could be used for web pages that the Internet became available for the Average Joe. I do have a distinct advantage on this subject; I was alive then.
MjB
Would someone please call Devon and ask her to check her e-mail? Please...
MjB
In all fairness, which I try to be at all times, the Clinton administration did play a very large role in making the Internet popular. There's no arguing that. It was costly, and it ultimately helped the economy. However, they definitely didn't "create" it.
MjB
Mr. Bair, please check your e-mail I believe I answered your questions.
-Devon
create--to bring about, give rise to; cause.
invent--to think out or produce (a new device, process, ect.); originate as by experiment; devise for the first time.
'sigh' Republicans, never reading the fine print.
He said, "took initiative in creating," not "invented," implying that he took "the characteristic of originating new ideas or methods" to "bring about; give rise to" the internet. Furthermore, by saying "in creating" he implies that creating the internet was a process, not a single act, and that he took part in it.
Final nail in your post's coffin?
I offered five bucks to whoever could spot a lie ON AL FRANKEN'S PART, IN HIS BOOK "LIES AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM." Which I seriously doubt you've ever read. I win.
The above definitions are taken from Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition.
The friendly bickering is purely on the part of a concerned liberal student.
Ah....for the record, do you know whether or not I'm a Republican, or are you merely assuming that? One of the biggest problems that I had with the Clinton administration was how they alway redefined words after they used them incorrectly. You know, "I did not have sex with that woman." Then, we learn that "sex" meant something else. Oh...
Create. God created. Please...above all else, don't resort to name calling. I once heard someone say that a Republican is someone who doesn't like change, and a Democrat is someone thinks change has to alway occur. I've also heard that a conservative is someone who has grown to love and respect their parents while a liberal is someone who is still rebelling against their parents. Choose your poison.
MjB
By the way, how did we get to politics? Let's go back to Paul Stanley or Drama. At least they're interesting, and we'll invariably get somewhere with that.
MjB
I'd like to add this transcript from a senate press confrence, 2003 in philedelphia
Paul Stanley (As quoted by Time magazine): "President Bush pushed to have rainbows and candy banned from pre schools, and spear-headed the "Spread SARS for fun" Campaign in 2002. Gore and Clinton togeather claimed to have built the pentagon with their bare hands out of the bones of terrosists. John Kerry loved the movie "The Notebook" and Dick Cheny worships the pagan god of thunder with animal sacrafice and forceful green house gas emisions."
If anyone can find a lie in paul stanly quote there, give me 5 dollars.
So guess what Ryan...I have her e-mail. It is RSCristine@hotmail.com
Peace out
Rossen
Oh wow....I really can't leave for a few days can I? I miss so much!! You know...random political debates......Paul Stanly pictures everywhere....baisic insanity...fun stuff! Anyway yes I'm back woo me...I know my part and I tried to get my script but the internet doesn't like me and niether does my computer so it wont let me load it. See everyone..ooo wow by now its actually tommorow!
Hey Nata if you need one I can print it for you. Let me know.
rossen
Yes, I was assuming, Mr. Bair. Sorry. Knowing you, you're a registered independent just to be contrary.
Was I name calling? I didn't mean to. Sometimes the friendly banter gets away from me.
Gantz, you can win. I'm bored with this game. Besides, I've got lines to memorize.
Ryan, I like the background on your blog. There's just one thing wrong...I can't read anything on it! Maybe my computer just hates me today. I'll try again tomorrow.
Gantz. Your family was in church today. Jacob was baptized. Anyway, tell your mom I saw her but didn't get to speak to her. I had to chase the boys after churh. Thanks.
MjB
P.S. I'm glad that you invented the Internet. It's great for football scores and Paul Stanley updates.
That would be "church."
Has anyone seen my coat? It's white. I think I might have left it either in Rachel's car or Shelby's garage.
Did I say "garage"? Sorry. Basement.
will...i couldnt get to your blog...ill try again tomorrow...but for now...this week:
monday: i can stay until 4:15
tuesday: until 4:15
wednesday: whenever
thursday: whenever
friday: until 4:15
saturday: not in the evening
most of that is for work...which will not be a problem soon because i have to let her know when i need off two weeks in advance...thanks!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Don't you people have ANYTHING better to do than argue?
Apparently not.
Hey Scott, can I borrow a cloak?
Alright I changed my name so now everyone knows im the red headed kid who cant articulate words
Actually Joe, you need to go back to August and read the "Rules of Engagement. One of the rules for the BLOG is to choose a name that will clearly identify you....such as your actual name.
MjB
you know who could have told me about these "rules" when you told me about signing up >_< <<-- Thats my angry face.
..Ill be back...again...
*out of breath* alright im back..again...so hows that. Like you stated eailer, "Ah Joe...a BLOG newbie."
Just again for anyone in my cast who hasnt seen it:
dramawedding.blogspot.com
Back to hours and hours of english homework! Yay!
QUESTION!!!
Are there going to be understudies in these little, dandy one-acts were cooking up here?
QUESTION!!!
Does anyone else notice that without make-up, Paul Stanley looks like he's going to kill you? Or eat your heart?
No understudies! No shirts! Or....Paul Stanley will eat you!!!
MjB
P.S. You kill me KDAWG!
ok- there are close to 100 hundred comments and that is definately a record. so im posting this so it will be one closer
I'll post one too. And may I ask why no shirts?
Rossen
I'm posting just for the heck of it.
Yes, Birky, I do have better things to do, but bantering is what I do when I'm dodging my mother when she's harrassing me about college applications.
So, anybody seen my coat?
This is for all you Godspellians out there--ONE HUNDRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm number 98!!
like 98 degrees, the band!!
I am awesome.
Emily
PS Did anyone even listen to them when they were popular?
Hehe, John my play is called The Wedding Reception. I suppose technically, Amplombov and Dashenka. But yeah, thats my play blog and you should go check it out!
How long until these shows take place? You want t-shirts. Hello...reality....
MjB
Well this is pretty interesting and confusing. Bair, I belive I have the charger for the drama camera. The little battery attached to a DC cord? I found it in my room, which boggles my mind, as I have never once even touched the drama camera, nor had anyone with it filming in my house.
I will return that tommorow, and if any finincial reperations were made on account of me, I'll pay those people back. I also need to return alot of cloths and that mic.
Scott,
I have Birky in front of me...actually...she's beside me. Anyway, she says that she doesn't need it for a play. However, she would like you to give her one anyway.
MjB
P.S. She just wants one.
Post a Comment
<< Home