Hey Scott, maybe if you weren't on here so often, you wouldn't be so far behind in your projects and life would be less stressful. ;) just kidding. see you soon. Birky
The last 2000 or so hits to this blog have been me and ana. Our lives have been all consumed by waiting for the new post. Just to keep the theme going, we win.
is the telling of a falsehood grounds for disqualification in the race towards winning? if so, i believe that i must point out one fatal flaw in scott's grand scheme of knowing-ness and jokes. we do not begin to die the instant we are born. we are, in fact, growing until (about) the age of 25; shortly after, we begin our slow demise.
does this put me in the running towards being named winner? after all, "ladies first!"
Let's get one thing straight--Al Gore did not invent the internet. Al Gore never claimed to have invented the internet. What he did do was introduce legislation that eventually provided funding to make the technology of the internet--which up till that time was purely military--available to the public. So were it not for Al Gore, we might not have this lovely spot to bicker on. For more on this subject, read "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them--A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" by Al Franken. I'll give you five bucks if you can find a single lie on Franken's part.
26 Comments:
Someone....someone! You're killing me.
MjB
i'm here for ya mr bair.
......Hey mandy don't feel bad...I'm just as clueless...looks kinda funny without the make up though...wait he went single? I'm so confused!!!
I'm dying... Someone please...help....I'm dying....Lori...I'm drowing...throw me a line.
MjB
Ok so its so totally funny...Dad and i actually say him on T.V. the other night so i knew who you were talking about.
Rossen
ohhhhhh....Okay, I feel justified in making fun of you now =)
Thanks for the visual!!!
Wait, who is Kiss?
Adam
PS - Just kidding. Scott, I really like that philosophy. It reminds me of a quote from Strong Sad: "Each day we die a little more."
PPS - Mandy, I know that the correct expression is "quotation." I just said it to bug you.
Hey Scott, maybe if you weren't on here so often, you wouldn't be so far behind in your projects and life would be less stressful.
;) just kidding.
see you soon.
Birky
Yeah Scott. What she said! I'm not kidding. You not knowing who KISS is only verifies that they're cool. Right Cody?
MjB
Scott and "win" in the same sentence. Ha! That's as funny as Austin and "win" in the same sentence, or Will and "win" in PR. Ha!
MjB
ohhhh, thats COLD bair. I will win one day, and time itself will cease to exist because of the paradox.
Well, I'd agree with you, Gantz, except for one thing. Scott already won. And that means, of course, that I win too. But you can have second place :)
Adam
I Live to Win...which is oddly enough the title of the new Paul Stanley album! I win! Yeah...Live...yeah...Win....
MjB
P.S. That was for you Will.
How about we all win? That works yes? yes....less confusing....
No, I definitely think I win just for posting the comment that started this whole post.
The last 2000 or so hits to this blog have been me and ana. Our lives have been all consumed by waiting for the new post. Just to keep the theme going, we win.
Still no director's decision. I'm close. Please wait until tomorrow. I'm inundated with family right this minute.
MjB
Thats ok, thanks for the update though.
In a few more comments, this will become the most commented post. This of course, would mean the post ITSELF wins in the end.
is the telling of a falsehood grounds for disqualification in the race towards winning? if so, i believe that i must point out one fatal flaw in scott's grand scheme of knowing-ness and jokes. we do not begin to die the instant we are born. we are, in fact, growing until (about) the age of 25; shortly after, we begin our slow demise.
does this put me in the running towards being named winner? after all, "ladies first!"
Emily got told.
Can I win now?
Okay, I'm even getting antzy, and I didn't even apply to direct.
i lose... whats new
Wow. This has a lot of comments. And, just for the heck of it, I don't really care who wins! HA!
Adam
PS - Mandy, I'm glad you enjoyed the "quote" joke.
Brenna, you're getting antzy patsy.
MjB
Testing..
'sigh' Well, I did warn you.
Let's get one thing straight--Al Gore did not invent the internet. Al Gore never claimed to have invented the internet. What he did do was introduce legislation that eventually provided funding to make the technology of the internet--which up till that time was purely military--available to the public. So were it not for Al Gore, we might not have this lovely spot to bicker on. For more on this subject, read "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them--A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" by Al Franken. I'll give you five bucks if you can find a single lie on Franken's part.
Post a Comment
<< Home