Thursday, October 12, 2006

TOBY'S IS TOMORROW!!!!

Hello,

For all of you who were in class today, for Birky's sake, yell "TOBY'S!" Anyway, here is the official handout that I provided for worried parents. Feel free to copy and print. It has all the details of the trip on it. We missed you today.

MjB

Drama Field Trip to Toby's Dinner Theater in Columbia, MD

WHEN: Friday, October 13, 2006

TIME: Depart from school at 4:30 PM, return at approximately 12:30 AM.

COST: $40, which covers transportation, dinner, show, dessert, and gratuity

SHOW: "Kiss Me Kate", a musical version of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew"

FAQ's: Question: Do I need to bring extra money?

Answer: All of your costs are covered; however, Toby's does offer specialty drinks that are

not part of the cost. They also sell items like t-shirts. Obviously, you don't need

money, but you might want to bring a little extra.

Question: What is the dress code?

Answer: We ask students to abide by the definition of "semi-formal." In other words, no

jeans or sneakers should be worn. Some students wear a tie or a dress, and that's

fine. A theater should be a cultural experience, and we should dress accordingly.

Question: Can I bring my cell phone?

Answer: Yes, but you will not be permitted to use it on the bus or at the show. In other

words, it will be for emergency purposes only.

Question: How can I reach my son/daughter in the case of an emergency?

Answer: Toby's phone number is 410-730-8311.

4 Comments:

Blogger rossen said...

OK i yelled TOBYS

Rossen

4:58 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

If you just copy and paste it will have it all, it wont be cut.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

Hey would it be o.k. if i just stay after school- maybe work on my video or something tomorrow. I get off the bus at like 4:10 and that would just be a waste of time to then drive back. I'm really excited!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

I'm staying after Bethy

Rossen

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home