Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm not Going to Lie to You...

I'm struggling today. The ocean one day, Boonsboro's high security the next. What a contrast! What juxtoposition! Serenity to Security. Peace to Chaos. Oh well...reality rules in our live. Today, we...

1. Clarified the new security measures.

2. Conducted a "mock" debate that was designed to help us research and prepare better. I hope it helped.

3. Discussed Parallel Structure. I'm not sure I did such a good job with this. Sorry. Kristy came after school, and I did a much better job. I'll try again tomorrow. How did you do on the handout? Maybe I'm overrreacting.

Girls....PLEASE RESEARCH. If you notice, you're not reading a text now. I'm not giving you specific homework now. That's because you need to research. Very soon, I'm going to do a resarch check. Do you remember last year? I randomly checked research for a grade. It's coming again.

Otherwise, it was good seeing you again. I'll try to find my teaching rhythm again tomorrow. Today, my heart was elsewhere. Sigh....


JAIME'S RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY


If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.



MjB

1 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

Hahaha.
OK, I'm done teasing.
I actually knew about the coca cola thing because it was once in "Adam Taylor's Useless Bits of Knowledge."

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home