Lighting Board and Mothering
Hello,
Little news on the lighting board, so sorry. I do know that I was given a spec. sheet that showed which model they were going to get, and I begged them to reconsider. The replacement board was basically going to be a slightly newer version of the old board. I'm begging for USB connections, so we'll see.
As for mothering, I must say that I am growing quite tired of cleaning after you each day. From now on, I'm going to put your materials in the garbage if you don't put them away. If you are on the bin committee, I'm really frustrated with you. Tripods are left all over the room, and someone even left their camera in the room....charging. Please, don't leave me your messes. They frustrate me.
MjB
Little news on the lighting board, so sorry. I do know that I was given a spec. sheet that showed which model they were going to get, and I begged them to reconsider. The replacement board was basically going to be a slightly newer version of the old board. I'm begging for USB connections, so we'll see.
As for mothering, I must say that I am growing quite tired of cleaning after you each day. From now on, I'm going to put your materials in the garbage if you don't put them away. If you are on the bin committee, I'm really frustrated with you. Tripods are left all over the room, and someone even left their camera in the room....charging. Please, don't leave me your messes. They frustrate me.
MjB

12 Comments:
The camera was mine. I'm sorry. :(
Erin,
There was just an article in my home improvement magazine on different cord wrapping techniques. I read the article, but I doubted whether I could do it. Thus, I'm excited about your new skills!
MjB
P.S. I'm excited that you have taken a tech class!
Kenton,
I posted a response to your question, but for some reason, it didn't appear. I'll check on availability this week. I would love to have you.
MjB
Deeanna,
The first download is just a simple program that Microsoft uses to verify that you have a valid copy of Windows. You need to download and run that. After that, your download will be obvious.
MjB
OK!!!!
Rossen
k.
Amanda, if you get this, try to bring in a big winter coat tomorrow.
Word.
Adam
Would someone please tell Birky that I have a doctor's appointment in the morning, and I won't get there until 9:45 or later. Thanks.
MjB
DEEANNA!!!
You absolutely rock.
There is nothing else to it.
Oh, and I love you. You are sooo awesome. I wish I could be there right now, with you, hating your computer or whatever isn't working. I really really hope you get some sleep tonight...sleep is good.
I LOVE YOU!!!
Deeanna, I feel your pain. 12:41, half done. Yes, that rhymes, if you think about it.
Adam
Everyone be very nice to Adam today.
Post a Comment
<< Home