Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Know It's Late, But....

I heard from a little bird that there might be some good news forthcoming about the former lighting board. Hint....hint....

MjB

14 Comments:

Blogger rossen said...

I'll be the first...

COOL!!!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

YAY- Awesome

7:50 AM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

Toby's question- can i come- if so I will have the money tomorrow. Please let me know if I an come!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Sounds good, but did I mention I hate it when you're mysterious?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Mandy and Beth, e-mail me please.

MjB

6:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I need the camera brand and model number first.

MjB

7:30 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

woah...actually do lights?...with color?...and more than two sets?...jeeze...thats going to be different...o man...it would be really fantastic if you are talking about a brand new one that you can control from the laptop...(sigh)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

O.K.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that pin idea for the dummy worked spectacularly Bair, thanks!

9:36 PM  
Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

sweet...

10:21 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

man...im soooo bored...

11:08 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Deeanna,

Here is a link to a patch from Microsoft. I believe that this will solve your problems. If not, we'll keep trying.

MjB

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9E8DF3F3-CD0C-4EDB-936A-5F0043E88BB2&displaylang=en

7:45 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Wait, I need to repost the link.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/
details.aspx?familyid=9E8DF3F3-
CD0C-4EDB-936A-5F0043E88BB2&
displaylang=en

7:46 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Mr. Bair...what's a girl gotta do to get some details on this lighting board?

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home