Saturday, October 07, 2006

PLEASE....

Be good for Kevin. Also, do NOT make any attempt to enter my closets. This is a warning for your safety! I'm not sure whether or not I'll have Internet access, so I can't necessarily check the BLOG. We'll see. Be good! Clean after yourself. I think I still need two more people for the Toby's trip. Check with Drama II's.

MjB

8 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

Well, we were planning on locking Kevin in the closets, but if you insist...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I think we can all be civilized for a few days. Personally, I'm looking forward to spending two days bolstering our film knowledge.

Adam

6:46 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Will do, Scott.

Adam

8:41 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

I believe Cody Grimm is trying to go so I'll talk to him tonight about it...

1:15 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

Me? Good?
You must be joking...

8:42 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

Ok Cody Grim definately going knock that down to one spot!! He'll pay on wednesday when mr.Bair gets back...or sooner I dunno

9:12 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Ummmm...
If anyone is in contact with Erin, can you ask her to email me? Or give me her email address? I somehow got stuck doing this year's luminaries for NHS, and I don't have a clue what to do. I've never even been to luminaries. Erin? Help? Please? Pretty Please?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

hokay...so...i handed out a few invitations to my 18th birthday party (at my house on the 21st at 5)...dont feel offended if you didnt get one...everyone can come...if you want an invitation let me know...rsvp by the 16th.

and i am totally psyched to do those luminaries again...so cold.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home