Wednesday, October 04, 2006

QUICKLY! SOMEONE CALL SCOTT LEVERETT!

Due to the computer case's "non-arrival today, we did not build the computer. Instead, we will be building the computer on Friday at 1:15 or so. Again, anyone is welcomed to attend.

MjB

P.S. Thanks to everyone who understood the commentary on the Public Service Announcements. I appreciate it.

P.S.S. Will I be receiving feedback on the complete audio replacement assignment?

10 Comments:

Blogger Beth S* said...

I shall probably be able to stay for like fifteen minutes on Friday- great huh!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I don't like giving up our project for someone else to edit. Come on, how many times in my life will I get to play a witch? Now it won't even be my voice, and I'm upset. I'm clearly in the minority, though. (sigh) I'll feel better after I see the project my group inherits... or will I?

7:30 PM  
Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

it sounds freakin great!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Amen to that Julia.

MjB

9:30 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

I think that whil it will be difficult to complete the assignment will still be fun...I mean Hey it means I am technically not Aunt Tilly anymore!!! Woot!!! I will eventually live playing that stupid down.......

9:31 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Rossen, we all have those problems. I was Charlie up until King Charles. Mr. Bair, I like the idea of the project. While I'd prefer to keep our own projects, I think the switcheroo (as I've apparently come to call it) will be more challenging and rewarding in the end (in terms of what we will learn).

Adam

PS - Scott, I'll telk to you soon.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I have a notice to those members of "The Noted BHS Drama" Program who happen to get our movie, which is a snippit of Shakespeare. Not much Shakespeare gets done in our program, so I would like to say: "Don't shame the Bard!" We tried not to.

Adam

PS - That was obviously a very strange post. However, I would like to say that I am not just being a wierd, protective Shakespeare freak, but that I did figure out something cool a while ago. It has to do with what's in the post above. 10 points to the first person who gets it.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Two things are similar in a way.

Adam

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested to see how "West Side Story" will be voiced, especially the part with cody and austin.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Ooh, that one's clever.
Adam,
"Don't shame the bard" rearranges to
"The noted BHS Drama."
What's my prize?

P.S. It's clearly a sign.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home