Wednesday, October 11, 2006

IGNORE THE LAST POSTING

It was meant for the Girls Academy and Chris. :)

MjB

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bair said...

No Gantz, although you made me chuckle with that. We were in Williamsburg, VA. We didn't spend much time there since we had visited before. We kind of just...wandered and discovered things. I discovered that I'm a very different person away from my sons, and that I'm a very different person when I'm at work. Sigh... Good hearing from you.

MjB

6:33 PM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

Williamsburg I love williamsburg soooooooooooooo muh- its so cool there. anyway- I'l bring the other twenty dollars tomorrow for the trip. I'm really excited!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

actually gantz...i did have gloves...but unfortunately...sigh...they got holes in them somehow...so pretty much...nope...i didnt have gloves.

im not sure if you already mentioned this bair...but are we going to need any more money on friday?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Mr. Bair, do you do the email posting?

Adam

6:45 AM  
Blogger rossen said...

Ok so my brain was all in knots trying to figure it out until BANG... it wasn't for us. I was like were was I when this happened.

Kisses and Hugges to all,
Rossen

PS I miss you too Gantz

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home