Monday, October 30, 2006

DIRECTING REMINDERS

Hello,

Please pick your titles and pursue rights! Also, your letters are due on Wednesday. We must work, work, work. It's that time of year!

MjB

16 Comments:

Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

I'm first!
I wanna act real bad...pick good plays! BREAK!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

For those of us who missed the "for the good of America" speil this afternoon, who wants to direct, and when are auditions?

8:42 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

No, Chris, that's not how it works. Come in tomorrow, and I'll show you how to find it.

MjB

9:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Would somone clue Kristen in on the "Good of America."

MjB

9:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Your phrasing is SO much better Chris. By the way, would someone tell Birky that I have an appointment in the morning and might be a tad late? Thanks.

MjB

9:54 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

YAY! I can comment again! I would fill Brennan in, but I can't remember who is directing. Oh well. Directors, I wish you the best. You probably won't need my help, but if you have any questions or problems I might be able to help, being as I directed a one-act last year.

Adam

10:06 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

OK so I want to act (duh) really badly but I aslo really want to do costumes for the one acts....I miss the prop room!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

Hey Bair,
If you find a black jacket thing in your room its mine. I had forgotten and the door would be locked and well I had a bus to catch so, yeah, its mine.

Love and Peace
Rossen

5:10 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Mandy,

Thursday or Friday.

MjB

8:46 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

OK, is the Drama camera available tomorrow after school until 6:30? I haven't been able to secure a good camera for our first filming day. I would hopefully need it for just one day. Actors, I hope you have your lines down. We'll see starting tomorrow.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im an aspiring director, and that is probobly a little late, but for anyone who doesn't know I belive the current director count is Ana, Ryan, John, Chris and I. That may be wrong, but I belive thats it. My play I've chosen is "The Crazy, Mixed up Island of Doctor Moreau". Read up, its hilarious!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Im an aspiring director, and if you havent seen it yet, I just sent you my letter Mr. Bair.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Got it Ana!

MjB

P.S. Yes, I'm going to have a hard time choosing directors. Remember, I need your letters by the beginning of class!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gantz--they are the 7th and 8th of December, or 8th and 9th. I cant remember, which ever dates are thursday/friday

8:31 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

that play...The Crazy, Mixed up Island of Doctor Moreau...i pretty much love it...very humorous.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

'sigh' Well, I did warn you.


Let's get one thing straight--Al Gore did not invent the internet. Al Gore never claimed to have invented the internet. What he did do was introduce legislation that eventually provided funding to make the technology of the internet--which up till that time was purely military--available to the public. So were it not for Al Gore, we might not have this lovely spot to bicker on. For more on this subject, read "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them--A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" by Al Franken. I'll give you five bucks if you can find a single lie on Franken's part.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home