Thursday, October 19, 2006

Master Project

Please leave feedback on the last post, and please leave feedback on the assignment. Finally, if you want to leave feedback on the One Acts idea, I'm listening.

MjB

8 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Woo! First post! I AM A MASTER OF ACTING. Please take this into consideration. As a secondary skill, I am also willing to try my hand at composition of a score or parts of a score; however, I will need to know details first. I really, REALLY like this assignment, as well as the idea of the one-acts (which would be sort of like a Mastery Project for the stage).

Adam

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as this mastery project goes, I need to get in touch with Eric, so Eric, if you read this send me an email: ana@jantzfamily.org. I'm also thinking this would be a good time to try making that steadycam, Mr. Bair. Heres the link for that if anyone else is interested in giving it a try: steadycam.org
I'm looking foward to this project, at this point I've got two options both of which sound like fun. I might possibly be a creator, depending on whether or not someone has a script or I'm thinking of maybe working on professionalism. I know thats not a specific job--editor, composer, costumer--but its somewhere around producer/consultant/misc. I'll explain in more detail if that's what I end up doing.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I'm a creator (pending Mr. Bair's opinion of my script). I'll be looking for actors, editors, filmers, sound and lighting experts, and maybe even a producer. lub

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the assignment, though we need to extend the date. A masterpeice in 8 days? Thats a bit pressed. I know we can go over, but I really would like my movie to try out for the film fest. I think the 1 act idea is good too.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

ok so im kind of feeling the same way as deanna...if i could choose...i would edit...but i think i should do it with someone else as well because ive never solely edited a project and i still havent covered all that i could...so...that is that.

i can film too...but i dont have that good of a camera.

someone pick me!

and i really really love the one act idea...with a functioning light board. woop woop.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey bair, I found that thing you were talking about, and yes, that actually was me. could you send QOTSA7777@aol.com an email with whatever email adressI could get ahold of you at so I can discuss it? Thanks

5:45 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Lori,
I would love to have your editing expertise for my project. If there's something you're not sure of with editing, I'm sure Ana, as our "master of professionalism" would be glad to help you. I know essentially squat about editing. I'll be spinning my idea tomorrow, but I'll need a LOT of help.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

For everyone else, I'll also need 4 actors, 3 actresses, several extras with one or two or no lines, a camera-man (or woman), and (hopefully) a producer. So far one actor has read the script and expressed interest. I'll talk to all of you tomorrow.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home