Stop the Madness!!!!

Geez...people posting so they can be number 161, or whatever. Ahhhh....!!!!! Actually, I'm starting a new topic because it takes too long to scroll to the bottom. I'm proud of your BLOG input.
I need to know what was decided today. I know who the producers are. Who is doing everything else?
MjB
P.S. One last image just to keep you entertained!

11 Comments:
AHHHHHHHH...My eyes!!! My eyes!!! They're bleeding! Mr. Bair, how could you? What have you done?!!! AHHHHHHH!!!
Oh, and by the way, I'm producing for Ryan. And being Ryan's propmaster. And acting. And probably doing most of the publicity work. (wipes blood out of her eyes)
Ummmmm...Erin? What time is the Luminaries bag setting usually over? It happens to be on the same day as the "miss it and die" dress rehearsal for the one acts.
Ryan,
Adam is in charge of make-up,
John is doing the cover art and stage crew.
Scott, I kinda don't have a co-chair.
.................I think I'm going to be forever psychologically damaged by that picture mr.Bair...thats just...eeeee!!! Anyway I'm doing costumes for Anna's play =) and if anyone else needs like minor costume help I'm always around.
Oh, and I'm props. And producer.
AS far as I know right now (Amanda or Maura would know more):
John is doing the design/painting the wall
Joe is doing the set
Renata and Jessica are doing costumes.
I believe Devan and Lori are doing lights and sound, and thats all I know for now. I'm for relatively sure. Maura and Amanda are working on the program and the press release, or atleast appeared to be today.
Ill know more tomorrow,
-Ana
Rachel is my propster
Shelby is drawing my art
JJ is my coustumer.
My play is soundless and lighting cueless (minus fade up and fade out), though I need to talk to Lori about setting up the gels.
Austin is Chris' Co-producer, helping him out on anything he needs help with.
......................?
Ok, I'm producing Ana's play. Maura and I are working together and we pretty much have all jobs set there are just a few touch ups.
Rossen
P.S. I didn't leave a comment last night because I was to busy finding my eyes.
Rossen
Okay, PRODUCERS! We need to set up a stage-sharing system. My group won't need the stage until Friday. I would like to have the stage all evening that day. The other two can each take a day, or split the time between them. Starting next Monday, we should do like we discussed and divide each evening into two one-hour sessions. That way each group is on stage two days and off one day. I would like to have stage time on Monday and Tuesday. Also, my group may or may not want to rehearse on the day after Thanksgiving. I'll leave that up to Ryan. I believe all of us will want to rehearse on Monday, the 27th. As it stands now, we've divided that day up into three three-hour sessions. "Wedding Reception" is on from 8:30 to 11:30. "Ugly Duckling" is from 11:30 to 2:30. "Dr. Moreau" is from 2:30 to 5:30. Dress rehearsal is December 2. My group should probably have the stage from noon to three or four. I won't be able to stay for the whole thing, but I'll do my best. So, yeah. That's what Maura, Amanda, Chris and I did today.
Post a Comment
<< Home