Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



Actually, if you read the last post, Rossen beat me to it. Someone is up early today Amanda? Well, Thanksgiving is all about turkeys, so I awoke to thoughts of everyone in Drama. Anyway, enjoy the day. Treat is as a holi day. Be kind to each other, and I'll see you tomorrow.

In all honesty, I am grateful for all of you. Each time I see you, I count my blessings. Despite my complaints, it's a good day to remind you that you mean the world to me.

MjB

P.S. Adam, take a look at the advertiseents in today's paper. There are several good deals on hard drives.

10 Comments:

Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

happy thanksgiving to all and i hope we all eat ourselves into a stupor. yay!!

Eminemily

P.S. I'm thankful for you as well bair!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

By the way, how does Jackie survive Thanksgiving? It has to be her favorite holiday.

MjB

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Scott, you crack me up. I want to get one of those pins that says "You can say Merry Christmas to me." I'm thankful for you too, Mr. Bair, and everyone else in Drama.

Adam

4:31 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I've already eaten myself into a stupor. Happy Thanksgiving, gang.

5:32 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

Um...YES...I think I may have gained a few pounds. I love turkey day.

Rossen

10:26 AM  
Blogger RenataS said...

So I'm a bit late on the post here because well family and all yesterday but I'm so thankful for Drama and Mr.Bair and I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving...

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone I have a new name now so hopefully i will actually be able to post stuff now! yay! Happy Thanksgiving everybody! And Maura I hope you ate some for me like we previously agreed!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

HAPPY (day after) Thanksgiving-

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home