Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Greatest Gift

You're my greatest gift. I pray for your safety, health, and happiness this Christmas. Until we meet again, Merry Christmas, and blessings to you!

MjB

12 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

Merry Christmas, everyone!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, its actually christmas day as I post this. Merry Christmas Everyone! Happy Holidays! Take some time to be thankful and take even more to be kind to one another.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today!

I love all you guys!

1:11 AM  
Blogger rossen said...

Guess what I got for christmas...a video camera:) I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so greatful to have each and everyone of you as friends and family as well. I love everyone with my heart and I hope everyone got what they wanted.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!

Much love
Rossen

10:25 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Wow, did "It's a Wonderful Life" actually inspire someone to join? I feel special now!

Merry Christmas!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas everyone! I hope you guys have an awesome New Year as well! I know I will! Yay! Mr.Bair I hope you and Mrs. Bair enjoy your holiday with the boys. I miss being little like that, but that doesn't stop me from acting like a little kid anyway! You are all in my prayers and I hope that everyone has a fun and safe holiday break!

Rachel

1:12 PM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

Merry Christmas everyone- you all are some of the most special people in my life- thanks for everything you do!!!!!! Love you all- GodBless and have fun!!!!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Merry Christmas, everyone! I love you all!

Adam

2:23 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have the best Christmas ever! <3 Renata

4:38 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

Oh! And Mr.Bair...I dunno if its too late or not but the lesson on costume last minute fixes that I wanted to do I can do now I've got all the stuff and am all ready and don't even need and actually costume to do it on so just tell me when and I'll bring in what I have and take like maybe 10 minutes to do...<3 Renata

11:18 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

AHH! CHRISTMAS...please be merry...for the children

12:30 AM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

Love Love

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home