Who Did It????/
Who threw the pile of clothes in front of my closet? Confess. I wish you could see the rage in my eyes right now.....
MjB
MjB
This site is designed for the past and present students of the finest Drama students in the world from Boonsboro, MD.
10 Comments:
Thanks. It appears to be all costumes from "The Ugly Duckling."
MjB
I had placed a shirt and tie with Sara's coustume to be brought back down to the prop room a while ago, and added scrubs, and a black coat to that today, is that what your talking about? If so, than yes, that was me, and I greatly apologize. I had seen that pile of drills and her coustume and assumed that was just a "to-the-auditorium" pile. :\
Ah...Will is the guilty party. There is no "to the auditorium" pile. There are only things left in my room that someone needs to take to the auditorium. However, in lieu of your dedication to the signs, I have forgiven you. It's the closet and bin mongers that I'm chasing now. Thanks Will.
MjB
Your welcome. Monday morning after first period I'll come over and take all of that stuff down to the auditorium and prop room to make up for my mistake. I'm really sorry, and I won't do it again.
Everybody come to Ryan's movie night at his house at three. I'm told there will be food. Bring your favorite movie. Directions are on his blog.
Austin,
Office Depot. It's across from Lowes. The sale ends tonight though.
MjB
Deeanna,
Tell me that you didn't wrap those cords. Tell me that some crazy fairy came and did it. Please....
MjB
John, even though I have not seen nor read Eragon, I would have to agree and disagree with you. Yes, there are certain feelings evoked with both mediums. However, many many movies made from books actually change concrete things (not just feelings) from the way they were in the book. From the standpoint of a composer, it kills me to see things that I have written played or sung badly or even differently than I wrote them. And that's just stylistic interpretations of the same music. To actually cut things out and add things in to one's work must be painful! In my opinion, something that mutilates anther person's work cannot be called or associated with that work. In music, it's called arranging. When the theme or idea of a piece of music remains intact, but the piece itself is modified. There either needs to be a distinction like that made for films, or they need to follow the book as closely as actually possible, not as closely as the director wants. If you don't want to direct someone else's work the way they wrote it, write your own. Sorry, but it's a big pet peeve of mine.
Adam
Hmm now this is just my standpoint but when an author endorses a film company to make his film he does release his ability to control anything that happens to the film there after. However in all fairness to the author in no way shape or form should the film company take the very world the author created and completely mess it up. I wouldn't have such a problem with it if they had not changed 95% of the world in which Eragon took place. Also well they just messed up the characters too. A film company should at least pay some respect to the book even if they can't exactly replicate it. After all without the book there would be no idea for the movie.
Renata
Wow, we get into a lot of random debates on this blog. I'm not here to debate. I'll just amuse myself trying to imagine Adam as Jesus as Han Solo:)
Post a Comment
<< Home