Monday, April 30, 2007

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

We are in dire need of a painting, a seascape to be more accurate. Does anyone have one????

MjB

66 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you try my basement?

11:42 PM  
Blogger lexi said...

MR.BAIR...dont forget the wig...i completely forgot 2 remind you!!! sry!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

This is very important...I need to know if we need to stay after school the rest of the week, and for how long. This will end soon, right? I long for the days when I would be home before my dad.

9:59 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Also, it took me 25 minutes to get home today. 9:15-9:40. Just something random. I like being random.

10:00 PM  
Blogger lexi said...

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ that is all i have to say. lol

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is interesting; for once, mine is the only comment that actually pertains to the original post.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard Scott!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I hate Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for capitalizing my name, Brennan.

8:46 PM  
Blogger lexi said...

wait a minute...whos Scott?

9:24 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I'll wash your socks! Don't you worry!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHO'S SCOTT!?!?! WHAT IS THE DRAMA WORLD COMING TO!!?! lol. Scott is a drama amlumni...he's been around a while.

Also...everyone who said that they'd bring food in, NEEDS TO BRING FOOD IN!!! I don't think I reminded you today, it got a little hectic, but pleaase just drop them by Mr. Bair's room in the morning, or if you can wait till second period becuase he's not normally there before the bell. Either way, please bring the stuff you said you were going to bring!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

OH MY I LOVE BEING A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rossen
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11:38 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

I MEAN...I HATE IT!

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I felt really hurt there for a second, then Mandy saved the day. Lexi, I'll be happy to introduce myself to you sometime after next week.

1:31 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Introduce yourself to me, too! Was that ALL CAPS post supposed to be random, too?

7:16 AM  
Blogger lexi said...

mmkay thanks Scott. haha. im sry...i feel bad now! lol...ill have to learn i suppose!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with opening night, everyone!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Congrats again on tonight, everyone, and I wish you the best for the rest of the weekend!

Adam

10:11 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Dude...Matt took a page or several from the book of Chris The Awesome in portraying Hannibal. Good man.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad I could help!

11:13 PM  
Blogger lexi said...

sooo mr.bair...i loooove you. lol and im sry i was mean to you tonight. ill never let it happen again. but i PROMISE...its ALL out of love!!!! tehe. have a good night FULL of sleep.

p.s. u are MOST DEFINATELY invited 2 my partayyyy i mean RLY...whats a party without mister bair?? annnd GOOD LUCK TO THE WHOLE CAST!!!!!! TOMORROW IS OUR LAST DAY LETS MAKE IT COUNTTTT!!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So Scott, I saw Indianna Jones last night and it was pretty great. I love all the allusions. haha...mainly the Pirates ones...hehe...

1:11 PM  
Blogger lexi said...

just wanted 2 let everyone know that my parents are really happy about how behaved we were at the cast party!! lol they were amazed and think we r just the best group of kids ever! annnd special thanks to Erin and amanda who cleaned my kitchen. my dad is officially like in love with both of you annnnnd says thanks! so thank you everyone and i hope u all haad fun!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed Indiana Jones, Mandy. You should read the script of the second one, there are a lot more pirate allusions in it.
Also, for those of you curious as to what I've been doing, or just want a good laugh, check this out.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=four+bastards&search=Search

I recommend the first trailer, but they're both funny.

2:00 PM  
Blogger kendrab said...

:( it is over. i am sooo sleepy. i cant wait to start cinematography (Spelling?) now. to everyone who i didn't say goodbye to this morning, im sorry but you looked so peaceful and i didnt want to disturb you.

Much love,
<3 Kendra <3

3:27 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Scott, you've gone on a bit of a capitalizing binge. In my experience "good luck" is usually not used as a proper noun.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to read the second script, when you get back, let me know cause I'm sure it's great.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you're remembering to capitalize my name.

P.S. 'good' began my sentence, therefore you can only criticize the capitalization of luck.

P.P.S. I liked the Star Wars reference

7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Scott, you didn't capitalize Pirates in one of your comments, so you're even...with yourself. haha

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll notice, Mandy, that I never used the word 'pirates.' I said pirate, and thus it is not necessarily in reference to a particular movie.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Scott, I love the trailer. What exactly is it?

Adam

3:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought that an allusion was a reference to something famous. I wouldn't consider pirates famous, now...Pirates the movie...

6:08 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Mandy, an allusion is a reference to any non-related subject, especially one about which the audience presumably knows something. They don't necessarily have to be famous; however, since many works have broad audiences, they generally are. Oh, and just to let you know, we defended the correct usage of "quote" and "quotation" the other day in English (or, rather, we just made fun of the person who used it incorrectly).

Adam

6:27 PM  
Blogger sara said...

The book was published in 1962. The movie was 1971. (I'm referring to A CLOCKWORK ORANGE.)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome Adam, I'm glad to see that me bugging people can make a difference in the world, and, well, if me saying it all the time wasn't why you talked about it, then you don't have to tell me that if you don't want to. :-)

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when they change how you sign in without telling you that you have to change how you sign in.

Thankfully, I have created an account on practically every free email service and blogger group, so this isn't really a problem.

I wonder if people remember who I am...

scott leverett
heheheheheheheheheehhehehe
no capitalization

~erin

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, my dear lady Disdain! Are you yet living?

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a brief hiatus, I will resume my position as scott's antagonist and poster of all that is completely unrelated to the current production on the bboard.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Hey, we've finally bickered enough to bring the elusive Erin Gantz out of hiding!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH!!!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I was really just too lazy to figure out why I kept getting kicked off for 'incorrect password'

I've kept up with my reading of the board, however.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick! Someone start an argument! Make up for lost time!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Gantz,

I'm still surprised to hear that you're a "poster" child.

MjB

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, everybody seems to be on the blog at the moment. This is pretty cool. Of course I'm still a poster child. I just, did the whole, forgot how to sign in thing...

And some school work. That too.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember Gantz, if you're my antagonist that makes me a protagonist.

P.S. I would check the definition of poster child if I were you. I'm not sure which you apply to.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Hey, that means I'm the protagonist, too. Yay for dopplegängers!

Adam

PS - Hi, Erin!

9:55 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Hey, were taking sides? Cool! Can I be an anti-hero? Oh wait, I hate anti-heroes. They're always emo and have angst problems. Never mind. I want to be an antagonist. The villains are always cooler.

10:22 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Hey, that's MY title! I wanted to be the random poster! Or, at least I was trying to be.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any and all definitions of poster child, thank you very much.

Yes, definitely be an antagonist. That means you're on my side and my side will be taking over the world any day now.

If you must know, that's why I took a bit of a hiatus.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right, because the antagonists so often succeed in that one. Haven't they been trying that for the last 5,000 years or so?

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. And sometimes, if they're awesome enough, they get away with it.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

care to give an example....that doesn't fall in the realm of fiction?

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. I don't need history to support me on this one. I'm just awesome.

I don't believe we're setting a good example for the dramarians that are still in high school by posting at random hours of the morning...

1:22 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

Well Erin, that is cute how you waited at least 12 hours before posting again. Us still in high school miss you very much! :)

Rossen
lots of hugs and kisses
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2:36 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

That video was great scott. What format do they need to be to be put on Youtube? Ive been trying to put a movie on but it keeps saying invalid format

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They used Quicktime for the trailer, at medium quality.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

To be honest Scott, in lieu of Virginia Tech, I was a bit disturbed by the trailer. However, I found your appearance to be very impressive.

MjB

P.S. Did your Mom enjoy the play? You can e-mail that response. Did you know the couch made the play?

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott-

I had the weirdest problem last night and I wanted to know if you had ever had a similar problem. I was helping someone and they were making a movie that was sized 1280x800 in Final Cut. They rendered and exported into Quick Time but lost so much image quality. So we tried exporting without compressing it because she wasn't going to put it on DVD, but we had the same problem. Did we lose quality because of the weird size issue? The image quality was really, really bad coming out of final cut and I could not figure out why.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only reasons I've ever lost image quality on Final Cut was for not turning on Best Quality or for exporting to an avi file.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Erin,

Quicktime compression would seem to be the problem. Set the resolution to 740X480. If you really want it to look better, export it as an MPEG2. AVI's are too large, even though by definition, they are not compressed.

MjB

P.S. We miss you.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I'll give that a shot. I believe the girl's deadline was today, but she left me the file so that I can figure out how to make it work properly.

We've been having some issues with exporting as MPEG2 though, but there's a work-around (weird Mac issues going into DVDPro)

I miss you guys too. I have to show you all how to counter-coil. It prevents cords from getting tangled when you undo them. And it keeps your cords nicer when you store them.

10:32 PM  
Blogger julia said...

I still exist! I'm kind of a computer retard as well as a blocking retard, so I couldn't figure out why my password wasn't working, even after try number 1425.

Shakespearey delicious facts!

Iago, in Othello, is the Spanish equivalent of James. Saint James (Santiago) was the SLAYER OF MOORS!!!!!!

Illyria, the setting of Twelfth Night is translated to "Land of the Free." And it's a place that actually existed between Italy and the Ottoman Empire (which was full of furniture for some reason.)

Mr. Bair, I should talk to you about next year. Can I talk to you? And when is convenient for you? And why does this always happen?

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one random entry on the blog. Can we have a another entry, Bair, so people know we're talking about stuff?

I should be studying for physics...

I should have been a voice major...

11:01 PM  
Blogger lexi said...

uhm...grr so im not going 2 be here on monday which means i unfortunately couldnt participate in the group projecct which in turn means i have to unfortunately write a research paper. i dont know what you would like it 2 include...soo could you give me a little help on what you want done. haha that makes 2 research papers due on wednesday! lol =]

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home